• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Marquee Credit Card Doubts

Novice

TF Buzz
Hi!

I just received and activated my new Yes Marquee Credit Card. Had a few doubts regarding the card:

1. After activating the card on the app shows statement generation as 30th May. When will I be credited the joining Reward points?

2. How do I redeem the Yes Reward points and how do I see the transfer value? Is it possible from the Iris app?

3. I tried saving Marquee to Samsung Pay for Tap n Pay but it says unable to do so. I read from the Yes Bank website that Yes Bank cards are compatible with Samsung Pay, wanted to know if the issue is only with my card?

4. Does Marquee use Dreamfolks or Priority Pass for domestic / international lounges?

Hi!

I just received and activated my new Yes Marquee Credit Card. Had a few doubts regarding the card:

1. After activating the card on the app shows statement generation as 30th May. When will I be credited the joining Reward points?

2. How do I redeem the Yes Reward points and how do I see the transfer value? Is it possible from the Iris app?

3. I tried saving Marquee to Samsung Pay for Tap n Pay but it says unable to do so. I read from the Yes Bank website that Yes Bank cards are compatible with Samsung Pay, wanted to know if the issue is only with my card?

4. Does Marquee use Dreamfolks or Priority Pass for domestic / international lounges?
4. Priority Pass for International Lounges

Hi!

please read this thread first ,at least last few pages and post your questions there .. More people will look at it and chances of better answers for you...

Last edited:
Hi!

1.In second/third statement after annual fee is paid
2.on the yesrewardz website accessible via iris app also
the card is directly accepted, you don't need a PP

Hi!

You can find all your answers to 1,2,4 in following thread -

Thread 'Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details' https://www.technofino.in/community...aunched-features-benefits-full-details.22261/

Samsung Pay only supports YES CCs on Mastercard network. Marquee is issued on Visa network.

Back