• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Maximising Fuel spends on Amex Travel Card

Finchamp!

TF Select
Hi all!

Wishing you all a very Happy Independence Day! Let's cherish the freedom that we have today, and, work towards building a better and brighter tomorrow.

On that high note, please help me with my inquiry -

I am currently using Amex Platinum Travel Card for Fuel (about 5-8K per month). While it does not give me any spend-based RPs, it helps me achieve the milestone benefits. Is there any way (say, through wallet load or use of Petrol Company app) that I could get spend based RPs or increase my rewards on my Amex Travel Card for these fuel txns?

All constructive opinions are welcome!

@Ankur dhanda:

Thanks for your prompt reply!

If I switch to IOCL using Park+, I will have to let go of the convenience fee waiver which I get from HPCL. Do you think this would be a profitable trade-off?

Hi all!

Wishing you all a very Happy Independence Day! Let's cherish the freedom that we have today, and, work towards building a better and brighter tomorrow.

On that high note, please help me with my inquiry -

I am currently using Amex Platinum Travel Card for Fuel (about 5-8K per month). While it does not give me any spend-based RPs, it helps me achieve the milestone benefits. Is there any way (say, through wallet load or use of Petrol Company app) that I could get spend based RPs or increase my rewards on my Amex Travel Card for these fuel txns?

All constructive opinions are welcome!
Purchase Amazon shopping vouchers from rewards multiplier and then use them to purchase HPCL vouchers in Amazon. Availability is an issue though hence need to check again and again as and when they are available.

Back