• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Maximizing SBI Cashback Credit Card for Amazon Pay Gift Cards – Merchant Suggestions

rounakbhowmik

TF Select
VIP Lounge

I'm looking to maximize the 5% cashback offer on my SBI Cashback Credit Card when purchasing Amazon Pay Gift Cards. Could anyone suggest some merchants that accept this payment method and where I can get the best value?

If anyone could share details on merchants with upper limits per month on gift card purchases, that would be really helpful.

Note: I know there are some posts discussing similar topics, but they don’t seem to include the specific data I'm looking for.

I'm looking to maximize the 5% cashback offer on my SBI Cashback Credit Card when purchasing Amazon Pay Gift Cards. Could anyone suggest some merchants that accept this payment method and where I can get the best value?

If anyone could share details on merchants with upper limits per month on gift card purchases, that would be really helpful.

Note: I know there are some posts discussing similar topics, but they don’t seem to include the specific data I'm looking for.
seems like no one interested .... i too have the same query bro did you got any clue or any answer ?

Back