• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mis selling Sbi card through Bankbazar

Gaur@v

TF Buzz
I received a call from bank bazaar that I have pre-approved Offer for SBI simply save credit card (499+gst) without any documentation and limit ranging between 1lac to 5lac.but i didn't applied thinking of some fraud.After that day i was receiving 5-6 call such calls from them. I didn't had any sbi card, so i thought this will help me in Flipkart and Amazon sales. But they didn't asked any pan and adhar, they just asked my residence adress.So i Told them. After confirming the address they said application is successful, A sbi representative will call you for documents verification. Next 2 days i didn't received any call or sms from sbi and nor my cibil was hit. So i thought application might be cancelled. then 3rd day i received a call to complete the vkyc.i was on a party that time but she was forcing me ( sir it will take only 2-3 minutes please sir). Cut the call 2 times but after 3rd call i gave up and done the vkyc somewhere in the corner( i had to change the address there in vkyc page cause she don't even submitted my adress correctly).till then there was no card variant showing anywhere in the application.

Then next day i received first verification call from sbi and they told me that I have applied for SBI pulse card,And explained me it's benifits.i was shocked cause the lady who applied my application assured me that it's simply save card. I cut the call and called Bank bazaar lady who saled me the card and told her about card variant. She told me sir this card got good approval rate with high limit that's why applied this card, you will also get a smartwatch. And you cibil is already hit so please do the verification. And after approval you can change the card variant.After that I had done the verification thinking that my cibil is already hit so why not proceed with this application, if they give me good limit then I will activate the card otherwise leave it as it is. Next day got second verification call and then today got approval message .

After seeing my credit limit i am shocked.

None of the things she said before applying is true . They gave me limit of only 66k.

So my question is Can I downgrade my card to simply save or click without paying joining fee?

If not should I activate this card with this low limit.

Card fee is 1499+gst≈1770 campare to 499+gst≠590
What to do now?
And please beware of bank bazaar they are the worst in scamming people.

Don't trust these third party agents. Always apply directly via bank website or branch.

For know you can ask sbi customer care to degrade this card to simply click or simply save and if they deny then tell them to transfer call to retention desk and try to negotiate with them. If none of this works, I'll suggest you to close this card.

Don't trust these third party agents. Always apply directly via bank website or branch.

For know you can ask sbi customer care to degrade this card to simply click or simply save and if they deny then tell them to transfer call to retention desk and try to negotiate with them. If none of this works, I'll suggest you to close this card.
Again Today I got call for indusind card i instantly denied.
Btw how to connect with sbi cc customer care. Card is not delivered yet so i am not able to connect.

I received a call from bank bazaar that I have pre-approved Offer for SBI simply save credit card (499+gst) without any documentation and limit ranging between 1lac to 5lac.but i didn't applied thinking of some fraud.After that day i was receiving 5-6 call such calls from them. I didn't had any sbi card, so i thought this will help me in Flipkart and Amazon sales. But they didn't asked any pan and adhar, they just asked my residence adress.So i Told them. After confirming the address they said application is successful, A sbi representative will call you for documents verification. Next 2 days i didn't received any call or sms from sbi and nor my cibil was hit. So i thought application might be cancelled. then 3rd day i received a call to complete the vkyc.i was on a party that time but she was forcing me ( sir it will take only 2-3 minutes please sir). Cut the call 2 times but after 3rd call i gave up and done the vkyc somewhere in the corner( i had to change the address there in vkyc page cause she don't even submitted my adress correctly).till then there was no card variant showing anywhere in the application.

Then next day i received first verification call from sbi and they told me that I have applied for SBI pulse card,And explained me it's benifits.i was shocked cause the lady who applied my application assured me that it's simply save card. I cut the call and called Bank bazaar lady who saled me the card and told her about card variant. She told me sir this card got good approval rate with high limit that's why applied this card, you will also get a smartwatch. And you cibil is already hit so please do the verification. And after approval you can change the card variant.After that I had done the verification thinking that my cibil is already hit so why not proceed with this application, if they give me good limit then I will activate the card otherwise leave it as it is. Next day got second verification call and then today got approval message .

After seeing my credit limit i am shocked.

None of the things she said before applying is true . They gave me limit of only 66k.

So my question is Can I downgrade my card to simply save or click without paying joining fee?

If not should I activate this card with this low limit.

Card fee is 1499+gst≈1770 campare to 499+gst≠590
What to do now?
And please beware of bank bazaar they are the worst in scamming people.
Same things happen to me but I have still not completed my application as I there was mistake in address and all details. So I am planning to cancle my card ..

Same things happen to me but I have still not completed my application as I there was mistake in address and all details. So I am planning to cancle my card ..
Don't worry you can change the address during physical kyc or ekyc. So proceed with the application .
AND do you no which variant they applied for you?

Again i received mail from SBI official customer head and requested me to post the cibil full report and then again the processed the card still waiting till 1/07/2023

Back