• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mobikwik Changed MCC to 6540(Prepaid Load) for Credit card payment

pgarg24

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys,
I recently paid my credit card bill of around 1k from Mobikwik using DCB and found that Mobikwik have changed their MCC for credit card payment to 6540 which is for prepaid loads.
Merchant Name was changed to ONE MOBIKWIK SYSTEMS(MCC 6540) earlier it was ONE MOBIKWIK SYSTEMS PRMUMBAI (which have utility MCC) - Payment was settled on 20th June so if anyone else have tried payment recently, pls check and share if you are facing the same thing.

!! No More rewards points if someone was using!! FYI pls.

Not sure how it will affect for payments done via debit card. Usually we would use it for 1% benefit while paying through HDFC Platinum DC as credit card payment was considered under utility.

Mine is 4095
Like you mine also doesn't qualify for BMS offer😭😭

Since the axis website says e debit card has BMS bogo offer can we ask customer care to give us a new virtual debitcard for free
I availed the BMS offer 3-4 times, didn't face any issue. I just checked that my BIN qualifies for the offer.

Same. Also, I asked AXIS MD Desk about it and the replied that they have received my email regarding Credit Card upgradation.

Bunch of clowns!
I just created mine for pre-approved credit card offer
Now I got one,took a neo LTF card last month
Thinking of closing my axis Bank account now but I need Airtel axis card so if I get any other pre-approved cc offer I will take it and close my account
Does anyone know how much time I should wait for another pre approved credit card offer or should I apply it
If I should apply how much time I have to wait

I just created mine for pre-approved credit card offer
Now I got one,took a neo LTF card last month
Thinking of closing my axis Bank account now but I need Airtel axis card so if I get any other pre-approved cc offer I will take it and close my account
Does anyone know how much time I should wait for another pre approved credit card offer or should I apply it
If I should apply how much time I have to wait
As per my experience, it's at least 3 months.

It is instant.
Paid through jiofinance app on 26th aug, got sms from sbi that they recieved the payment in under a min. So its instant. Sms recieved from SBICRD.
I tried to pay credit card bill through jiofinance using Samsung wallet UPI and Axis Bank is not allowing me to do the transaction. I received an SMS saying - "... beneficiary, Reliance Payment Solutions Limited, is suspicious." Receiving calls to accept the transaction but till then the transaction got already failed. Tried 3-4 times but no luck. What to do?

One more thing, while making the payment transaction using Rupay UPI was also showing. So, does jiofinance allow paying credit card bills using credit card?

*Update - tried using GPay as payment method through jiofinance and the transaction was successful. But couldn't understand the Samsung wallet issue.

Last edited:
Back