• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mobikwik Fi Debit Card transaction failure

no_name

TF Buzz
Hi Team,
I am trying to pay my credit card bill of 11k on mobikwik (mw) via fi debit card, but it fails everytime.
I checked with FI team, and they asked me to check with mw. I know mw has limit of 20k, but not sure why even 11k is failing?

Anyone has any clue on this?

Hi Team,
I am trying to pay my credit card bill of 11k on mobikwik (mw) via fi debit card, but it fails everytime.
I checked with FI team, and they asked me to check with mw. I know mw has limit of 20k, but not sure why even 11k is failing?

Anyone has any clue on this?
If you're doing this to get the 2% on Fi Card, you should anyhow be paying only 2500 for each transaction. Even if you pay 11000, you'll get only 50 cashback

After entering my OTP and before redirecting to mobikwik, I am seeing a screen for very brief moment which shows a message saying: "Transaction Failed We regret that the transaction was not successful due to following possible reasons: Bank denied transaction on the card."

th
After entering my OTP and before redirecting to mobikwik, I am seeing a screen for very brief moment which shows a message saying: "Transaction Failed We regret that the transaction was not successful due to following possible reasons: Bank denied transaction on the card."
thats what i was referring to… wait for a day or two as fi doesn’t allow repeated transactions at same merchant more than 3-4 times

Back