• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mobikwik reinvested P2P lenders' money without their consent

What % of principle has been paid to you guys by mobikwik. I have two accounts one has 13% and other has 26%. I want to know if it is variable for everyone.. if yes then the expected repayment shown is also fake

Update:

A journalist friend of mine is interested in publishing an article on this topic and would like to speak with some victims who are willing to participate.

If you are a Mobikwik P2P investor and agree to take part, please DM me your contact information.
News portal: moneycontrol
What's the update on this @admin

In my borrower list I can see my money (2 lakh) has been distributed between 277 borrowers & max lent amount is 1000, itna chota amount me bhi kon default kar ta hai yaar!🤷

Is it same for you guys too? Max lent amount 1000?

Response from Lendbox after I raised about 0 payment on 12th October. But the highlighted part is a lie.

Greetings from Lendbox!

Please refer to your repayment schedule for the month of September and the amount paid to you in the first round of repayments. We would like to point out that you have already received in September amount in excess of what was indicated.

Rest assured, your repayments will resume when we make the next set of repayments for the balance month of October (9th-30th).

Additionally, the next repayment is now expected to happen on November 12. This will cover the repayments from October 10 to November 10. After 16th Nov 24' , we will transition to a T+1 repayment schedule.

Response from Lendbox after I raised about 0 payment on 12th October. But the highlighted part is a lie.

Greetings from Lendbox!

Please refer to your repayment schedule for the month of September and the amount paid to you in the first round of repayments. We would like to point out that you have already received in September amount in excess of what was indicated.

Rest assured, your repayments will resume when we make the next set of repayments for the balance month of October (9th-30th).

Additionally, the next repayment is now expected to happen on November 12. This will cover the repayments from October 10 to November 10. After 16th Nov 24' , we will transition to a T+1 repayment schedule.
Don't know what are they doing.
We will be happy with the principal amount.

I suggest everyone to raise a complaint on RBI. I have got revert the next day. Though it doesn't solve anything, atleast a lot complaints will be registered under Transactree.

Back