• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mobile recharge price hike by 25% - (just a hunch/speculation it not hiked yet or may never hiked as much as 25%)

PANK

TF Premier
I saw on twitter that someone is saying unlimited 5g will continue if we do recharge before 3 July and that he confirmed this information from jio coustomer care

wuodland

TF Buzz
I saw on twitter that someone is saying unlimited 5g will continue if we do recharge before 3 July and that he confirmed this information from jio coustomer care
I find it highly unlikely. My current plan expires in Sepember (5G also says it expire in September), so not at all holding my horses that the queued packaged will come after that along with unlimited 5G

Mithi

TF Buzz
@SSV I have stacked 1799 on top of 1799, now my pack expires on 03 Jan 2026, I have a 301 data pack which expires on 03 Jan 2025. If I recharge one more 301 data pack now will it expires on 2025 or 2026

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@SSV I have stacked 1799 on top of 1799, now my pack expires on 03 Jan 2026, I have a 301 data pack which expires on 03 Jan 2025. If I recharge one more 301 data pack now will it expires on 2025 or 2026
301 data pack will be applied to current plan and will expire on the expiry of the current plan ie. 03 Jan 2025 only

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@SSV your suggestion?
According to this you fall under the 2nd gorup ie. ( Unlimited Voice with daily data allowance) and hence you can do 2999 on top of 666 and this gives accretive facility. ( means stack up is allowed with another price point but within the same group)...

1719571393714.png

TUSHAR.P

TF Buzz
According to this you fall under the 2nd gorup ie. ( Unlimited Voice with daily data allowance) and hence you can do 2999 on top of 666 and this gives accretive facility. ( means stack up is allowed with another price point but within the same group)...

1719571393714.png

Thanks Got it 👍🏻

TUSHAR.P

TF Buzz
Folks what's the second best deal to stack up recharges. Have already used the Rupay DC 20% offer on Amazon
Axis neo and Axis My zone Mastercard variant for 5% instant discount upto ₹150 /month on Amazon pay.

I used Axis My zone and got 5% instant discount + 5% cashback in Amazon Pay wallet. Total 10%
Don't know how, anyone else who got extra 5% cashback

shivamk

TF Ace
Axis neo and Axis My zone Mastercard variant for 5% instant discount upto ₹150 /month on Amazon pay.

I used Axis My zone and got 5% instant discount + 5% cashback in Amazon Pay wallet. Total 10%
This sounds like a good deal. Can someone please confirm this?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

For 5% APAY CB , did yo apply any code availableto you as a user specific offer or without appying any offer you got it??
How long it tool to get APAY Wallet balance updated with CB?

TUSHAR.P

TF Buzz
For 5% APAY CB , did yo apply any code availableto you as a user specific offer or without appying any offer you got it??
How long it tool to get APAY Wallet balance updated with CB?

Without any code directly,
As the recharge got done, it was showing cashback reward on the payment successful page, cashback got credited within few minutes

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Without any code directly,
As the recharge got done, it was showing cashback reward on the payment successful page, cashback got credited within few minutes
I think there is some special offer attached to your Amazon account

TUSHAR.P

TF Buzz
I think there is some special offer attached to your Amazon account

If it is some particular account related offer then I must have got it for another recharge using rupay platinum just a day before, but I got it using Axis Myzone only. 🤔

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If it is some particular account related offer then I must have got it for another recharge using rupay platinum just a day before, but I got it using Axis Myzone only. 🤔
generally these kind offers are available only once.. and also applicable for only for certain payment methods