• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia Money-back+ LTF to Millenia LTF?

steiner03

TF Select
I have Money-back+ LTF and i want Millenia LTF?
Do they offer LTF upgrades?
If not, do i have to close this card and reapply?
Or should I take a paid one and raise request for LTF conversion after 10/11 months?
What are the odds of they converting paid millenia to LTF after 10/11 months?

knight

TF Ace
Wait for FYF offer.. establishes your eligibility.
If you have good spends on Moneyback+, write to grevience with details of your relationship and spends.

it's hard to convince them but this is the only way that has worked in recent times.

steiner03

TF Select
Wait for FYF offer.. establishes your eligibility.
If you have good spends on Moneyback+, write to grevience with details of your relationship and spends.

it's hard to convince them but this is the only way that has worked in recent times.
Convince them after taking the card?

srikant

TF Premier
do it before taking it.

If it doesn't work then you can decide whether you wanna risk it.
Thank you - I'm kinda caught in the same debate. Millennia also has a 2x minimum spend for waiver -- AND 2x fees -- so I don't want to simply jump into it and then see what I can negotiate

steiner03

TF Select
Thank you - I'm kinda caught in the same debate. Millennia also has a 2x minimum spend for waiver -- AND 2x fees -- so I don't want to simply jump into it and then see what I can negotiate
My reasons are quite different. I already have Amazon ICICI card and Flipkart Axis (LTF). I am sure that's where most of my spends will go. My Money-back is also LTF which is why I am in a dilemma for paid millenia.

knight

TF Ace
check based on your spends..

for my spends Millenia gave better value than moneyback+ even without quarterly milestone.
Plus I convinced them for LTF as i don't like the headache of spend targets.

knight

TF Ace
My reasons are quite different. I already have Amazon ICICI card and Flipkart Axis (LTF). I am sure that's where most of my spends will go. My Money-back is also LTF which is why I am in a dilemma for paid millenia.
Well, paid would make less sense in that case. If you're not gonna spend much on 5% merchants and amz gv, it'll be hard to recover cost.