• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia Gold MoneyBack to Regalia gold upgrade

Hi, I have been using the Hdfc MoneyBack Credit card for last 6 years which I have received as LTF with my salary account. Now I received an upgrade offer to paid Regalia Gold without LTF. I have called my RM to checked whether it's possible to get this card as LTF. But he said he can do FYF but not LTF. Along with this card, I'm currently holding Tata neu infinity as LTF. Please suggest me some approach to get this card as LTF,since I may not be spending 4l to get fee waiver.
FYI - 6 years relationship with HDFC salary account, preferred banking, 2 FDs. Maintaining good Average monthly balance.

Hi, I have been using the Hdfc MoneyBack Credit card for last 6 years which I have received as LTF with my salary account. Now I received an upgrade offer to paid Regalia Gold without LTF. I have called my RM to checked whether it's possible to get this card as LTF. But he said he can do FYF but not LTF. Along with this card, I'm currently holding Tata neu infinity as LTF. Please suggest me some approach to get this card as LTF,since I may not be spending 4l to get fee waiver.
FYI - 6 years relationship with HDFC salary account, preferred banking, 2 FDs. Maintaining good Average monthly balance.
Change your RM first. HDFC is giving Regalia Gold LTF in bulk - especially for salary accounts. First, change your RM - stating that RM is not providing valuable services and then to the new RM demand Gold LTF & drop a mail to the Grievance Team.

And please mark this as the solution if this answers your question.

Upgrades are usually FYF. Its a good upgrade if your spends are on smartbuy.
Also, by End of year, you can work with RM + Grievance Team to try and turn it LTF. But at this moment it would stay FYF

13 years of salary account, got a moneyback caard with 11L limit, but all the upgrades seen so far is FYF. Currently got Regalia Gold FYF, but i am not going to take it. I lost hope in hdfc and forgot about hdfc card and using the rest of the cards.

I'd say avoid this offer as it is fyf
there r better cards in the market compared to this

Meet the BM and insist on Regalia Gold LTF.
Whats your net salary credit in account?

Yes, there are better cards than this. If you plan properly, you will get min 2% cb with Axis Ace and 5% with SBI CB.
You guys are being too light. Regalia Gold is an utter waste of hard cardboard. With a base return of 0.88% it is a disgrace it even exists, no matter what major "influencers" say when they try their best to paint it as some kind of gift from heaven. Even Millennia is much better!

You guys are being too light. Regalia Gold is an utter waste of hard cardboard. With a base return of 0.88% it is a disgrace it even exists, no matter what major "influencers" say when they try their best to paint it as some kind of gift from heaven. Even Millennia is much better!
i agree with you bro, it is the most overhyped card ever after SCU if you exclude smartbuy

Regalia gold is a stepping stone to Infinia/DCB Metal. Its milestones rewards aren't bad too and you get domestic+international lounge access for your add-ons.
The smartbuy points boost is pretty good too.
I would take FYF since HDFC will almost always convert your card to LTF after you use it enough.

13 years of salary account, got a moneyback caard with 11L limit, but all the upgrades seen so far is FYF. Currently got Regalia Gold FYF, but i am not going to take it. I lost hope in hdfc and forgot about hdfc card and using the rest of the cards.

You are still better off. I too have a Moneyback with similar limit. But the only 'upgrade' offer I've ever received from HDFC (after 9 years) was to a paid Moneyback+ from my LTF Moneyback!

Back