• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Moving account to Axis : Burgundy account assistance

Hey there everyone, Apologies for being a little new in this sector. My primary account has been HDFC for a considerable time, I also have Infinia Metal cc which is my primary card. But recently HDFC has done quite a few malpractices which makes me super hesitant to continue with them (Had my sibling naively open new account when she claimed credit card was attempted fraudulently (nothing happened, it was just attempted and she had blocked her cc to be on safe side & just raised as a precautionary measure to the RM, but RM probably saw the advantage in opening a new account in filling his quota goals), about 3M funds +more were blocked for over 2 months while this transition to new account happened and he falsely also got signatures for FD without informing and so on, raised it to RBI, HDFc lied and denied on doing anything of this sort, its a long sucky story 🙁 )

Planning to move to Axis bank. And considering applying to Magnus via Burgandy card. Not sure what the difficulties arise. Can someone please assist me in giving the variants of savings/salaried account and requirements at Axis. Is burgundy one of the top ones? Is it possible to open it at that level right away with say a certain MAB or FD, if I move from my current account.
If not Magnus, is there any recommendation for card which I can obtain at LTF.

Apologies for the lengthy message, thanks in advance for your help
being a burgundy guy i can say axis will be another hdfc .... following up for everything and finally they say NO after all escalations
but never faced with axis this financial frauds as u said

1. ICICI bank wealth : Excellent banking experience and app but shitty cards (except EPM)
2. HDFC Imperia : Good balance between banking and credit card portfolio.
3. Axis Burgundy : Shity banking experience, decent credit card portfolio. I had to move my mom's account to IDFC.
4. IDFC wealth: Excellent banking and app support, below average credit card portfolio.
5. Indusind Select : Good banking experience, excellent features in debit cards, below average CC portfolio.
I was kind of going to mention the same thing I have these accounts as well my best experience was IDFC Wealth.

IDFC > ICICI > Axis > HDFC > Indus

as per my experience.

Hey there everyone, Apologies for being a little new in this sector. My primary account has been HDFC for a considerable time, I also have Infinia Metal cc which is my primary card. But recently HDFC has done quite a few malpractices which makes me super hesitant to continue with them (Had my sibling naively open new account when she claimed credit card was attempted fraudulently (nothing happened, it was just attempted and she had blocked her cc to be on safe side & just raised as a precautionary measure to the RM, but RM probably saw the advantage in opening a new account in filling his quota goals), about 3M funds +more were blocked for over 2 months while this transition to new account happened and he falsely also got signatures for FD without informing and so on, raised it to RBI, HDFc lied and denied on doing anything of this sort, its a long sucky story 🙁 )

Planning to move to Axis bank. And considering applying to Magnus via Burgandy card. Not sure what the difficulties arise. Can someone please assist me in giving the variants of savings/salaried account and requirements at Axis. Is burgundy one of the top ones? Is it possible to open it at that level right away with say a certain MAB or FD, if I move from my current account.
If not Magnus, is there any recommendation for card which I can obtain at LTF.

Apologies for the lengthy message, thanks in advance for your help
Maybe you can check out Yes Grandeur and Yes Marquee if the suit your spends and needs that is an option as well.

Can checkout a detailed post by @SSV

Currently I have 2 Priority Family Banking with them 5 accounts each Family ID.

Requested RM for upgrade to Burgundy but he straightaway denied without MAB being met it wont be possible. He was claiming that each acct gets ₹50k worth of benefits means as I'll have 10 accts I'll get benefits worth ₹5L on ₹10L MAB 😆🤣

Although currently I only maintain 2L/Family ID.

My experience with IDFC was the best in Aug'23 Added 3L called VRM the select upgrade request was taken. In May'24 called new VRM added 10L and the upgrade was done removed funds after a week or so.

good that axis is in middle.....if they dont've magnus i quit them
They've not given me LE since last 2 yrs have petty 15k limit. and when i ask my RM to apply for new card C2C with 3.4L CL exception he said visit nearest branch cant do anything from here. RM is in some other state. 🤣

Back