• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mumbai international lounge. Which to use?

Firewing224

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, which lounge is the best for access via priority pass? Website shows aviserv which I believe is arrival lounge.

It also shows loyalty lounge and 1 more. Which are these lounges and which is the good one?

You can access the Loyalty Lounge with a Priority Pass. Recently, the Adani Lounge on the east side has also become accessible with Visa or Rupay cards.

But is it good? Also there's supposed to be another lounge there as well? Looking to access a lounge which takes pp and infinia card as well (that way I can take my friend)

Hi, which lounge is the best for access via priority pass? Website shows aviserv which I believe is arrival lounge.

It also shows loyalty lounge and 1 more. Which are these lounges and which is the good one?
Adani East is the better one to try first, only if ur not able to access there shud u move towards loyalty lounge.. priority pass and direct infinia will work at Loyalty lounge.. For Adani east since its recently started accepting cards you shud check with them if u can access with urs cards

Govt / PSU bank Visa / rupay cards work in Adani East wing lounge. Private bank cards associated with dreamfolks will mostly not work, but you can try and update if you experience something different

But is it good? Also there's supposed to be another lounge there as well? Looking to access a lounge which takes pp and infinia card as well (that way I can take my friend)
Loyalty Lounge accepts both Infinia and PP. However, it’s a fairly average lounge and often suffers from overcrowding

Adani East is the better one to try first, only if ur not able to access there shud u move towards loyalty lounge.. priority pass and direct infinia will work at Loyalty lounge.. For Adani east since its recently started accepting cards you shud check with them if u can access with urs cards
Directions to adani east lounge?

Loyalty Lounge accepts both Infinia and PP. However, it’s a fairly average lounge and often suffers from overcrowding
I visited a yr ago, it was very crowded, congested, no window so suffocating

Food was decent though, and decent brands of alcohol complimentary

Back