• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My expierence from IDFC Select to IDFC Wealth

samba113

TF Buzz
When I submitted my salary slips and bank statements initially, they informed me that I needed to increase my limit in order to proceed with the request for limit enhancement. After increasing my limit, they only upgraded me to the IDFC Wealth credit card.

thanks technofino forum helps lot in general credit cards process..

Yes same for me was holding first select credit card for last 1.5 years.

Saw the post on TF forum submitted the bank statement and salary slips and got limit enhanced as well as the credit card upgraded.

Just 1 thing I want to add is that C2C method did not work for me as few people mentioned in the forum and the limit required to upgrade to Wealth is 5 Lakhs not 4 Lakhs are some people have mentioned (I already had Select card with 4.9 lakhs limit and I was still denied the upgrade)

I had tried same thing around 6 months back but CS had told me that IDFC does not upgrade credit cards, you can cancel and then place request for a new one and then hopefully wealth card will be provided
I have wealth card with 4.2 limit

They need 5L limit for wealth as far my last conversation with IDFC
My Wealth card has a limit of 4L, I did not have to provide any proof of salary. I got it card to card basis with my old Regalia First.
For limits greater than 4L> they asked for income proof.
I think that if your CIBIL >750, they should not have any problems offering you the wealth card.

Back