• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My Infenia credit card application just got rejected what other options do I have ? after all the devaluations

Naveid

TF Buzz
My Infenia credit card application just got rejected what other options do I have ? after all the devaluations

Are you sure you filled the right application ? :thinking-face:
Yep I got approvals and everything !! My ideotism my home loan EMI came and I moved my salary from HDFC to loan bank account for easy disbursement ..which I could have done in 5 mints via IMPS ... Absolutely IDEOTIC of me they rejected my application as they saw no credit for August !! Heartbroken tbh !!

Congratulations! what did you do to get it Approved when it was Declined initially?
Thanks bro.. visit nearest branch .. don't call RM they won't help you much .. move your banking to privileged if you have account with HDFC ..
My case :- I had salary account with HDFC for last 12 years . And tell them your salary main criteria of this card is salary rest all is bullshit . If you come +-1 lakh in that 3.5 lakh PM take home salary they will ask you to write a mail to the manager .. in mail just mention all positives you have with HDFC and say your yearly spend in 8-10 lakhs on credit cards.

They will approve an exception for your case ..

It got declined last Thursday .. because my salary didn't credited on 1st aug . Because of my resignation .. I submitted them a letter from HR stating the same and it got approved this Thursday .. but you need to keep following up

Back