• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My Journey to Infinia Metal (Shortcut)

Congratulations !

btw, can you share when did this happen (date/month) ?
As in, when did you apply for ULIP, when did the free lookup period ended, when was the card applied and when did you get it (physically)
I applied on 13th August
Policy got active on 19th August
Card was shown on 18th September? (I think)
Physical card, is yet to receive but it has been dispatched. I got the tracking details and it should be deliver by 2nd oct

*Adding- Free lookup was for 30 days (policy active date)

Last edited:
I applied on 13th August
Policy got active on 19th August
Card was shown on 18th September? (I think)
Physical card, is yet to receive but it has been dispatched. I got the tracking details and it should be deliver by 2nd oct

*Adding- Free lookup was for 30 days (policy active date)
Thanks, and you have confirmation over mail that the card is LTF right ?

Congrats again

Today i spoke to my RM and she informed me that bank will take action against this practice of selling ULIP against infinia...It seems someone has complained to IRDA against HDFC bank & IRDA has initiated an inquiry regarding this....She also told that bank might cancel all the infinia credit cards issued against ULIPS to comply with IRDA guidelines.

Note: I shared what is told to me by RM and it might be not correct..HDFC bank has already cancelled my both credit cards due to swiggy fake LTF screenshot...

Today i spoke to my RM and she informed me that bank will take action against this practice of selling ULIP against infinia...It seems someone has complained to IRDA against HDFC bank & IRDA has initiated an inquiry regarding this....She also told that bank might cancel all the infinia credit cards issued against ULIPS to comply with IRDA guidelines.

Note: I shared what is told to me by RM and it might be not correct..HDFC bank has already cancelled my both credit cards due to swiggy fake LTF screenshot...
They should cancel those ULIPs and return money. ULIPs were misselled (which customers had no intention to buy).

Cards were not misselled. May be bit discounted, yes.

Yesterday had a discussion with RM, she mentioned now LTF INFINIA will not be possible(for the time being) but can still get DCB LTF

Last edited:
Back