• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need Advice on Getting a Standard Chartered Credit Card with Business ITR

chiggybansal1

TF Select
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I’m looking to apply for a credit card from Standard Chartered, but I’m facing a bit of a challenge. I currently file a business Income Tax Return (ITR) instead of a salaried one, and I’m not sure how this might affect my eligibility for the credit card.

Has anyone in a similar situation successfully applied for a Standard Chartered credit card? If so, could you share your experience and any tips on what documentation or additional steps might be needed?

I’d appreciate any guidance on how to proceed or what alternatives I might have to meet the eligibility criteria.

Thanks in advance!

@walterwhite @SSV @Wealth is my birth right! @bhavyegoel , I don't know why there is no engagement unless I tag someone.

Last edited:
Main question is how to get the card, as some of the cards are offered as LTF so just want one in my portfolio, that's the thing. Can anyone really help for the same?
SC is corporate bank, so they are mainly oriented towards salaried persons like HSBC, AMEX. Only option would be get their priority banking & basis that relationship, they may offer LTF cards. Only other option to avail LTF card from them is via corporate tie-ups.

Back