• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need help regarding emi order

Somebody else used your card? It is better to dispute and block the card.
NO one of the order which was cancelled by me on amazon have turned into emi for 9 month on it own! have emailed them sbi through the app, it not a case of fraud but the order got placed and turned into emi for 9 month on it own that what hurt my brain how did it happened automatically i say amazon cause sbi send me message saying amazon order has been converted into 9 month emi

NO one of the order which was cancelled by me on amazon have turned into emi for 9 month on it own! have emailed them sbi through the app, it not a case of fraud but the order got placed and turned into emi for 9 month on it own that what hurt my brain how did it happened automatically i say amazon cause sbi send me message saying amazon order has been converted into 9 month emi
Okay. Has amazon sent you refund reference number? Usually, even if it gets converted to emi, it will get reverted back once the payment from amazon hits the account.

where is the problem? Sbi card emi is like that first entry then credit then emi in statement. Every bank has its own way to convert into emi.
Just wait for statement generation its normal acc to me.

alright received my statment and i calculated what went wrong , i had 2 no cost emi order cancelled by me on amazon cause i changed my mind , alright no issue and if you ever have any emi order or no cost emi order , you will see one entry of merchant and second entry for transfer to emi , on 4th October a credited entry made into my statement through amazon for 47,992.20 not a debit entry and now i had 3460 in due but someone how sbi charged for emi for 1 month 5640 something with gst and other charges and now i have -39k in excess , so emi amount is deducted and my due included from 47,992.20 k on it own. check for attachment for better understanding .

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-15 170114.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-10-15 170114.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot 2022-10-15 170125.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-10-15 170125.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 5
Dear SBI Credit Cardholder, as per your request, token 4604 of your SBI Card ending 1xxx has been de-activated. this message was earlier send by sbi on 6th and then this Dear SBI Credit Cardholder, Your EMI Booking amount of Rs.47992.2 at AMAZON6 has been converted to 9 EMIs at 14 percent reducing rate of interest and Processing Fee of Rs.99 on 04/10/2022. TnC apply.

this amount flew into my sbi card out of nowhere and got credited and then into EMI out of suddenly calling sbi from past 3 days it say route are busy normal as usual and have send email to
customercare@sbi.co.in
contactcentre@sbi.co.in what else i should do ?
These are SBI support emails not SBI Card.

SBI Card support emails are following

Level 1: Customer Care - customercare@sbicard.com

Level 2: Nodal Officer - Nodalofficer@sbicard.com

Level 3: Principal Nodal officer - PrincipalNodalOfficer@sbicard.com

Level 4: Customer Service Head - CustomerServiceHead@sbicard.com

Level 5: RBI - https://cms.rbi.org.in/cms/indexpage.html#eng

Back