• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need Help regarding HDFC Bank Credit card limit increase

Dr.Anand456

TF Select
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know of any online options to request a credit limit increase for my HDFC Bank credit card? Yesterday, I contacted HDFC Bank via email to request a limit increase, but they only provided an offline method. Has anyone followed an online process for this? Please share your experiences.

Thanks!

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know of any online options to request a credit limit increase for my HDFC Bank credit card? Yesterday, I contacted HDFC Bank via email to request a limit increase, but they only provided an offline method. Has anyone followed an online process for this? Please share your experiences.

Thanks!
Your Current card limit and variant?

Organic way:

1. Spend every month slightly more than last month
2. Pay all bills on time
3. Within 3-6 months, you should be offered higher limit.

Jugaad way:

Maintain good relationship with RM, ask them to bump it up or complain to HDFC support with income documents.

My mother who has not used her card ever since it was activated, got a limit enhancement, whereas I have been diligently using it for the same period of time, and never received a limit enhancement. Never understood the logic behind them. Both have the same Moneyback+ ltf cards.

My mother who has not used her card ever since it was activated, got a limit enhancement, whereas I have been diligently using it for the same period of time, and never received a limit enhancement. Never understood the logic behind them. Both have the same Moneyback+ ltf cards.
Stop using the card suddenly. Works for some. HDFC algorithms are hard to predict.

Update: Finally received a limit enhancement offer two days ago. Got a good limit enhancement of 1.51L. This happened within a week of one card limit enhancement.

Back