• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need help with around 30-40Lakh spend on Taj Property

codenerd

TF Ace
Hi TCF Ninjas!
My friend is soon going to get married for which he is going to book RajKutir (banquet only).

The spend will be somewhere between 30-40Lakhs on the banquet booking for 2 days. Rooms and all mostly likely wont be needed.
So based on the above info, please suggest me if Taj Epicure/Innercircle(neupass) membership is going to help in anyway.

Currently my friend holds no membership of Taj/Tata Neu
If needed and if it actually benefits him in terms of reward points based on the spend as mentioned above, he is willing to purchase the membership.

My Queries:
  1. If he purchases the membership (either Privileged or Preferred), does that help towards earning points when spend is solely on banquet booking at at the above mentioned property?
  2. If banquet booking helps him to earn points, which membership plan should he opt for out of the 2 Epicure memberships?
  3. How much point could he earn based on 30-40lakh spend solely on banquet.
  4. Can he purchase membership later on and use his membership number to get points on the above banquet booking or should he use it before booking?

Please share any other tips/tricks/strategy to maximize the benefit which he can recover even if he pays money to purchase the membership.
He needs to make the booking and payment within this week. So obviosuly he cant apply for a credit card which gives him complimentary Epicure membership.

1702884513742.png

NeuPass:
1702884617607.png

Seriously need some help urgently here so that my friend can maximize the benefits which is totally unaware about. Accordingly he will negotiate with the Hotel manager.

nomad

TF Premier
Hi @kshitiz25 , based on what can be seen in the website and screenshots, it doesn't point to anything related to banquet
I think your best bet would be to just directly call the Taj property and ask about the benefits with the Epicure membership (try the highest variant impersonation)