• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need info. from HDFC Biz Black Credit card users

ravikirans

TF Buzz
Hello everyone,

I know that BizBlack offers accelerated reward points on tax payments. But does it also offer accelerated reward points on hotel, flight bookings, and Gfytr vouchers via smartbuy, like the other premium HDFC credit cards?
The product page nowhere mentions this. But the accelerated rules page does say this.

Also, this card has a cap of 7500 RP for business essential spends like tax, GST, etc., But the above link mentions the cap is 10,000 per month. Are these different? Can anyone using the card please clarify?

Hello everyone,

I know that BizBlack offers accelerated reward points on tax payments. But does it also offer accelerated reward points on hotel, flight bookings, and Gfytr vouchers via smartbuy, like the other premium HDFC credit cards?
The product page nowhere mentions this. But the accelerated rules page does say this.

Also, this card has a cap of 7500 RP for business essential spends like tax, GST, etc., But the above link mentions the cap is 10,000 per month. Are these different? Can anyone using the card please clarify?
Yes,
It does offer accelerated rewards 5x on flights , hotels etc. 3x rewards on vouchers.
It has separate Cap for business payment and smartbuy payments.
So total It will be 17500.

Thanks for your response. I saw the value chart now, and see that the total benefits for earning up to 10x on smartbuy is 90,000 per year.

If the max monthly cap on smartbuy is 10000, then it should be 120000, right? How did they arrive at 90000?

Also, I understand that these are accelerated benefit caps. So beyond these limits, only the normal 3.33% reward points would apply. Is there any cap on the normal 3.33% reward points per month?

hdfc says business cards not eligible for certain offers at payzapp, so biz black is not eligible?

• Corporate Cards, Commercial Cards, Dealer Cards, Distributor Cards, Business Cards, Value Plus Cards and Staff Cards are excluded from the promotion.

Back