• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any one with HDFC Biz Black Metal Card?

350modena

TF Select
1. You can definitely have both Infinia and BizBlack.
2. From a businessman's perspective BizBlack is far far better than Infinia. For routine Direct and Indirect tax payments, this is the GOAT card.
3. For BizBlack, approach the HDFC Bank branch and apply offline. Good chances to get it in that way. Wasn't able to get it via online methods but got it via offline channel (HDFC Bank RM).
4. For salaried professionals, this card is not that useful UNLESS you have large amounts of income from other sources for which you need to pay advance tax separately. For salaried professionals, DCB Metal or Infinia are better.
For payments such as advance tax / income tax and GST, are there any PG charges? Or is it free ?

Question: If I have HDFC Diners Black as LTF and want Biz Black for business expenses (ITR 23L), will they cancel my individual DB LTF and issue BizBlack? does any one have DB LTF + Biz Black?
reason for planning to get Biz Black is my accountant wants me to either reduce credit card usage or have dedicated card for business expenses.
Annual spend : about 10L (on all cards HDFC DCB, SBI 5% CB, Tata Nue and some other rarely used) + 4.5L tax payment (not sure if it counts towards fee waiver limit).

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Question: If I have HDFC Diners Black as LTF and want Biz Black for business expenses (ITR 23L), will they cancel my individual DB LTF and issue BizBlack? does any one have DB LTF + Biz Black?
reason for planning to get Biz Black is my accountant wants me to either reduce credit card usage or have dedicated card for business expenses.
Annual spend : about 10L (on all cards HDFC DCB, SBI 5% CB, Tata Nue and some other rarely used) + 4.5L tax payment (not sure if it counts towards fee waiver limit).
my friend recently got biz black metal and surprising the metal weight is quite light, you can apply and no DCB LTF of your won't get cancel. you can apply offline and he applied through his RM/BM. try to spend 1.5 L and get 5k worth of some voucher option like MakeMyTrip and probably no fees either in first statement and from 1st july 10,000 RP Bonus instead of 7,500RP in single month and yes tax payment will be counted toward milestone which is 8L for next year fees reversal i believe. he had payment TDS payment and received RP on that too.