• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need information regarding Tata Neu Rupay Credit Card Lounge Access

GautamMKGarg

TF Buzz
As per the Rupay website, Rupay Select Credit Cards are accepted at almost all domestic Airport Lounges

Whereas as per HDFC website, TATA Neu Infinity Rupay Credit Cards are accepted at only 17 lounges.

Does anyone know, which list is correct in case of TATA Neu Inifity Rupay Credit Card? Has anyone tried using Tata Neu Rupay credit card at New Delhi T1 or any other lounge which is not listed at HDFC website but listed at Rupay Website?

Interestingly, when one would check the card details on the Tata Neu App, its the Rupay list its showing. Under card features, it lists lounge access, and on the click here for more details, takes you to the Rupay list with 59 entries including Rail lounges.

I just realized that the Tata Neu card has international lounge access. I have the Rupay variant. How do I get lounge access? Do I ask for a PP?
International Lounge Access (RuPay variant)

• 4 Complimentary Lounge Access per calendar year (1 per Quarter), outside India. Customers will be charged a transaction fee of $3.25 on their Credit card towards complimentary lounge access, same shall be reversed. Visit exceeding the complimentary quota will be allowed at the discretion of lounge and will also be chargeable by the lounge.
  • Click here to check for list of RuPay International Lounges

This is for neu infiniti

International Lounge Access (RuPay variant)

• 4 Complimentary Lounge Access per calendar year (1 per Quarter), outside India. Customers will be charged a transaction fee of $3.25 on their Credit card towards complimentary lounge access, same shall be reversed. Visit exceeding the complimentary quota will be allowed at the discretion of lounge and will also be chargeable by the lounge.
  • Click here to check for list of RuPay International Lounges

This is for neu infiniti
whether separate Priority pass needed or just the credit card is enough?

As per the Rupay website, Rupay Select Credit Cards are accepted at almost all domestic Airport Lounges

Whereas as per HDFC website, TATA Neu Infinity Rupay Credit Cards are accepted at only 17 lounges.

Does anyone know, which list is correct in case of TATA Neu Inifity Rupay Credit Card? Has anyone tried using Tata Neu Rupay credit card at New Delhi T1 or any other lounge which is not listed at HDFC website but listed at Rupay Website?
Pnb and other psu bank follow website longue list

Back