• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu Infinity Card undergoes a slight devaluation for UPI transactions, but simplifies rewards tracking.

scn

TF Select
HDFC Tata Neu quietly adjusts the criteria for earning Neu Coins. I noticed the change when Neu Coins began appearing within the billing cycle for UPI transactions instead of calendar month

As per latest

Tata Neu Infinity Card Minor Devaluation on UPI spends but ease spend calculations
W.E.F 02-May-2024 for Grocery / UPI / Insurance Related transactions settled from 1-May-24 -

For eligible Grocery / UPI / Insurance transactions, NeuCoins will be posted within 2 days of settlement of the transaction, for example the points for transaction settled on 1st Jul will be posted by 3 rd Jul and will be available for redemption by 8 th Aug)

Previously, cumulative spending on transactions totaling certain amounts (like 10, 20, 30) would earn you 1.5% on the total amount. However, due to these recent changes, you now need to spend at least Rs 34 to earn at least 1 Neu Coin due to neu coin earning based on each transaction settlement.

For instance, if you've made four transactions in the past four days and had 100 Neu Coins in accrual six days earlier:
  1. Rs.1800 UPI transactions earn 27 Neu Coins, bringing the accrual to 127.
  2. Rs.30 transaction doesn't affect the accrual, as cumulative spending no longer applies (here mark a silent minor devaluation but impacts much to me, due to many transactions are 20,30)
  3. Rs.120 transaction adds 2 more Neu Coins, making the accrual 129.
  4. Rs.50 transaction adds 1 Neu Coin, resulting in an accrual of 130.
  5. .... and so on.
Update on 24 June
1 more silent devaluation

wef 1 Aug, 2024
0.5% will be provided for all upi apps and need to pay min. 100(or 99) to earn anything)
Additional 1% will be provided with Tata Neu APP upi (min. spend will be Rs.50 to earn anything)

Last edited:
I hope u got the question right - which app to use to add tata neu upi id for payment via rupay card (except tata neu app)
That depends on what type of payment you are making and what apps that support your payment and whether that app allows UPI id payment
That is your homework to do..
No homework ..no RPs

That depends on what type of payment you are making and what apps that support your payment and whether that app allows UPI id payment
That is your homework to do..
No homework ..no RPs
Arey bhai.. homework toh school teacher deti thi! Here, u can get a thank you and may be a helping hand someday!

Example baata de bhai, which app allows to use tata wala upi id!

• Haha
Reactions: SSV
Give me 1-2 examples of apps which supports another upi id
Arey bhai.. homework toh school teacher deti thi! Here, u can get a thank you and may be a helping hand someday!

Okay , give me an example of what you want to pay for ?

Depending up on expenditure type we need to search for it..
Actually instead of apps, web sites will give these kind of options..

Understood.. so, u say there is no separate upi app but pay using upi id and then use the stupid tata neu app!

Thanks!
Yes ..
when we are paying thru some merchant site / app , where they give an option to pay by UPI ID,
we need to choose that option and enter your Tata Neu UPI ID, and then clicke next
then your request comes to Tata Neu app and then approved that request in Tata Neu and then go back to your Merchant site/ app there your payment will be approved...

Understood.. so, u say there is no separate upi app but pay using upi id and then use the stupid tata neu app!

Thanks!

Here is an example:

This is a diary app in Hyderabad .called SIds Farm Milk, here I want to add Rs 100 to my wallet by UPI ID ,

1721847043464.webp

Step 1) in payment options in Sids Farm App:

1721847102765.webp

Step 2) Chooses UPI option and see if it offers providing UPI ID

1721847161599.webp

Step 3);

1721847521379.webp

Step 4 in Tata Neu under Payment requests..

1721847620860.webp

Step5 :

Approving payment using HDFC Tata Neu Infinity card.. in Tata Neu App ..

1721847852042.webp

Here is an example:

This is a diary app in Hyderabad .called SIds Farm Milk, here I want to add Rs 100 to my wallet by UPI ID ,

View attachment 62369

Step 1) in payment options in Sids Farm App:

View attachment 62370

Step 2) Chooses UPI option and see if it offers providing UPI ID

View attachment 62371

Step 3);

View attachment 62372

Step 4 in Tata Neu under Payment requests..

View attachment 62373

Step5 :

Approving payment using HDFC Tata Neu Infinity card.. in Tata Neu App ..

View attachment 62374

You really seem to enjoy your milk 😜

Attachments

• homelander-milk-squirted-on-face-5e8eshs622txpbvx.webp
    homelander-milk-squirted-on-face-5e8eshs622txpbvx.webp
    652.9 KB · Views: 9
I just hope the milk is not from Sid!!
It is actually a quite an inspitrational story..
This guy who was a NRI returned to India some time ago, wanted to have pure milk without any adulteration for his kids and could not find any .
He wanted to feed his kids un-adulterated milk.. he started his own diary farm with 20 cows and the name Sid is , his son's name..

and the rest is history.. you can find it here..

Last edited:
It is actually a quite inspitrational story..
This guy who was a NRI returned to India some time ago, wanted to have pure milk without any adulteration and could not find any .
He wanted to feed his kids un-adulterated milk.. he started his own diary farm with 20 cows and the name Sid is , his son's name..

It's a great success story!!
And to be able to buy unadulterated milk, that's the cherry on the cake!!

Reactions: SSV
If we find any fault with their products, we can order testing at our home.. then their engineers will come and test Milk in fornt of us at our home..

Before that here is what they do at their farm.. explained by the owner..

This is how a proper business need to be built..

You really seem to enjoy your milk 😜

This guy who was a NRI returned to India some time ago, wanted to have pure milk without any adulteration and could not find any .

@jack333
Now, am I am really enjoying my Milk !! ;)

Country Delight which is in Delhi NCR & Mumbai also had such story where IIM Graduates started a Dairy for Pure Milk. I once remember in their initial stages when I gave a 1 star as their feedback page always kept popping up and irritating the MD himself called and asked. But now the quality is not upto the mark and now they have started to just earn money. I prefer milk from milkman in my locality.

Back