• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need Suggestions for FD Cc ( max 50k Fd )

Pollex

TF Premier
I heard that after wow you won't get unsecured. Try icici platinum it's instant, also upgrade chances are also there
Nah they don’t upgrade directly . You have to close the card first and then you get a preapproved offer after a month or two

speaking from direct experience

newinnov

TF Premier
Nah they don’t upgrade directly . You have to close the card first and then you get a premapoorwak offer after a month or two

speaking from direct experience
I'm saying about chances, in case of idfc they are nill :)
Also axis too gives upgrade on their instacard

Sourabh_13

TF Premier
Guys I am getting rupay cc in Indian Bank on min 25k fd
90% limit

If anyone have this card can you pls tell me the experience?
And which variant is that?
Take only if it is a Rupay Select CC (it is a wellness card). Don't expect rewards or offers.

But even that card can be taken as an unsecured CC if you already have an active SB account.

If you are considering it for just UPI payments, then don't go for it. There are better cards in the market.

doraemon

TF Legend
Suggest some based on cibil with student
Take only if it is a Rupay Select CC (it is a wellness card). Don't expect rewards or offers.

But even that card can be taken as an unsecured CC if you already have an active SB account.

If you are considering it for just UPI payments, then don't go for it. There are better cards in the market.

Sourabh_13

TF Premier
CIBIL + Student RuPay CC: HDFC IRCTC, SBI IRCTC

My friends have taken these cards by mentioning 'Student' under the occupation. I am not saying these are the best RuPay CCs. The banks might be giving their RuPay cards to students too. I am not aware of it.

FD: SBI SimplySave (RuPay)

Sourabh_13

TF Premier
BTW, you don't have to tell the Indian bank that you are a student. If you have a savings account (doesn't matter whether it is dormant), then you can take their RuPay Select CC (Note: it's not LTF).

You just have to lie mention that you are salaried while filling the form. Their is no verification or anything.

I am a student too, and I have taken their RuPay Select CC.

doraemon

TF Legend
Simplysave is ltf?
On fd?
Min fd?
CIBIL + Student RuPay CC: HDFC IRCTC, SBI IRCTC

My friends have taken these cards by mentioning 'Student' under the occupation. I am not saying these are the best RuPay CCs. The banks might be giving their RuPay cards to students too. I am not aware of it.

FD: SBI SimplySave (RuPay)

BTW, you don't have to tell the Indian bank that you are a student. If you have a savings account (doesn't matter whether it is dormant), then you can take their RuPay Select CC (Note: it's not LTF).

You just have to lie mention that you are salaried while filling the form. Their is no verification or anything.

I am a student too, and I have taken their RuPay Select CC.
Is it online process?
Or branch one?

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
I am assuming this current FD with HDFC is in your mother's name and she is getting senior citizen's interest rates .. i this right?
No bro, I'm planning to buy a credit card for here , she don't have cibil score ,so I thought it would be helpful, and then apply for cc

Sourabh_13

TF Premier
Simplysave is ltf?
On fd?
Min fd?

Is it online process?
Or branch one?
SimplySave is not LTF. People have talked about making it LTF after an year. I don't know about minimum FD. I very vague remember reading somewhere more than an year back that it is 20K.

Except the FD-based SimplySave, the other cards can be applied online. No need to visit the branch.

Also, regarding the SBI IRCTC card, it seems that making it LTF is pretty easy. I raised the closure request in the 14th month. SBI reversed the second year fees and then also offered to make it LTF.

newinnov

TF Premier
SimplySave is not LTF. People have talked about making it LTF after an year. I don't know about minimum FD. I very vague remember reading somewhere more than an year back that it is 20K.

Except the FD-based SimplySave, the other cards can be applied online. No need to visit the branch.

Also, regarding the SBI IRCTC card, it seems that making it LTF is pretty easy. I raised the closure request in the 14th month. SBI reversed the second year fees and then also offered to make it LTF.
What was spend, was card actively used or 2-3 month unused?

yb24

TF Premier
🤣🤣worst card fd bhul jao bhai ko return dege vo as @Vasuki says get ICICI card and on basis of that apply for apay card
Idfc wow is good card
But their cc is c category
And the time they take to process things is what it makes a overall pathetic experience

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Any good card available with fd or I just need to give up
Bta Diya icici Lelo
Apay mil jyega

Then 1 year me limit increase v hoga....so it will serve as all bases covered..

If u looking for infinia level discount on fd card ...
Then GIVE UP