• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Neu coins got lapsed in the first month only. Any idea ?

arvinder

TF Buzz
Hello all,
Today I received the statement of tata neu infinity card. I earned 50 neu coins and the same is reflecting under the adjusted/lapsed column. Anyone having idea why is it so ?
NeuCoins.jpg

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Check "Bonus Neu Coin" summary section too for your credit card statement.
You did any wallet recharge? the points for wallet transaction gets reversed and that amount also shown up here.
@TheMentalist Again with my tata neu, wallet points didnt get credited but got reversed so it is like HDFC is punishing me for recharging wallet :(
Earlier happened with my DCB.

arvinder

TF Buzz
You did any wallet recharge? the points for wallet transaction gets reversed and that amount also shown up here.
@TheMentalist Again with my tata neu, wallet points didnt get credited but got reversed so it is like HDFC is punishing me for recharging wallet :(
Yes i did wallet recharge, but I didn't get any coins for wallet transaction. Bonus coins section is displaying -13 coins. Trying to get the justification from hdfc cc team, but no success

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes i did wallet recharge, but I didn't get any coins for wallet transaction. Bonus coins section is displaying -13 coins. Trying to get the justification from hdfc cc team, but no success
Even I tried. Wrote them an email and they don't even read your email. They read first line of you email and give you a reply. They all act like 5th fail students who don't even understand the english. Feels so bad.
I didn't get any coins for wallet transaction
So case is that you get X points for wallet transaction and those X points will be reversed in "Bonus Neu Coins" Summary so net is 0 points which is fair.
But from last 2 months they are giving zero points for wallet transaction and reverting those X points. and those dumb people understands nothing.
Lost 660 worth of points till now.
You complained on which email id? try grievance redressal once. I complained on cards.services and got all immature responses.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Why do you even do wallet spends on tata neu when there's no benefit.. post a screenshot of statement, then it will become more clear
If you did only wallet tnx, then you got 50 and they deducted 50

arvinder

TF Buzz
Even I tried. Wrote them an email and they don't even read your email. They read first line of you email and give you a reply. They all act like 5th fail students who don't even understand the english. Feels so bad.

So case is that you get X points for wallet transaction and those X points will be reversed in "Bonus Neu Coins" Summary so net is 0 points which is fair.
But from last 2 months they are giving zero points for wallet transaction and reverting those X points. and those dumb people understands nothing.
Lost 660 worth of points till now.
You complained on which email id? try grievance redressal once. I complained on cards.services and got all immature responses.
Waiting for the revert from TataNeuCardSupport@hdfcbank.com

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thanks for sharing screenshot.
You are also victim of the wallet transaction load :( just like me.
But they lapse all your points instead of just doing -13 which is totally wrong.
please keep us updated on your response from tata neu customer care. Or do try grievance redressal email of hdfc with you dont get proper support from them.