• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:
guys my application is stuck in scheduling physical kyc state , I rescheduled it for 4 times now no one turns up , does anyone know how to proceed further thanks in advance

Congrats,
I too got card details today, able to use the same using bill payment options in the Sbicard app, but it's still not working on amazon, giving the error email id/mobile is not linked on the OTP page. I think it will take some time, but I have already used a card from Sbicard bill payment and its working :)
Hi, even I got virtual card details today and I am getting the same error on Amazon and Paytm:

Authentication Failure
Your contact details like e-mail ID or Mobile Number are not registered with us. Kindly note that it is mandatory to link Mobile Number or e-mail ID to process online transactions.

This was the case at 9:00 am in the morning. And is the same even now at 4:45 pm. Can you please update me here when that error goes away for you? Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_6859.jpg
    IMG_6859.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 37
Hi, even I got virtual card details today and I am getting the same error on Amazon and Paytm:

Authentication Failure
Your contact details like e-mail ID or Mobile Number are not registered with us. Kindly note that it is mandatory to link Mobile Number or e-mail ID to process online transactions.

This was the case at 9:00 am in the morning. And is the same even now at 4:45 pm. Can you please update me here when that error goes away for you? Thanks!
merchant transactions will be disabled till the physical card is delivered I think as per rbi guidelines

Authentication Failure

Tomorrow this should work, will update you if I am able to make an online transaction tomorrow.

I got a call today saying my card was approved (I don't know what this means, but I will roll with it) without income proof, and an agent will be sent home for KYC. Applied on Tuesday via sprint

Existing customer but didn't have a credit card before, hope I don't get a 10K limit.

So i havent got the card yet(neither showing in app) shows under process but have had 2 cibil enquiries ₹100 each, 11 day sms and just few hours back 10k deducted from my current Simply click credit limit. Whats puts me in splits is the fact that my simplicks credit limit is 4L and the new card will be 10k!!🤣
Kindly suggest how to go about it if such is the eventual scenario

I plan to somehow get rid of simply click and get its credit limit transferred or get substantial limit in cashback card and somehow convince them to make my simply click lifetime free

So i havent got the card yet(neither showing in app) shows under process but have had 2 cibil enquiries ₹100 each, 11 day sms and just few hours back 10k deducted from my current Simply click credit limit. Whats puts me in splits is the fact that my simplicks credit limit is 4L and the new card will be 10k!!🤣
Kindly suggest how to go about it if such is the eventual scenario

I plan to somehow get rid of simply click and get its credit limit transferred or get substantial limit in cashback card and somehow convince them to make my simply click lifetime free
No chance of LTF - because most likely you don't have any contacts in SBI higher managment
You can change the each card assigned limit by calling Customer Care or through the App.

As far as i've read you can have 3.9L limit in Cashback and 10k in simply clink from the existing 4 L

Back