• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New HDFC Swiggy Credit Card Details Leaked!!!

knight

TF Ace
HDFC Swiggy Credit Card has been discussed for a few days on TFC as well as other communities and articles.

So far, there was no confirmation on the exact features of the card except a few screenshots and rumors.

Finally, the details are out!

The card is an invite-only card as of now available only through Swiggy app - my account section.
It will be available through HDFC bank after some time.

Welcome Benefits:
- Complimentary 3 months Swiggy One Membership.
If the cardholder is already a Swiggy One member, the benefit can be availed by add-on card holder.

Features:
- 10% cashback on spends on the Swiggy app, including food, dineout, genie etc.
Capped at 1500/cycle.

- 5% cashback on listed categories.
(Categories - apparel, dept store, electronics, personal care, local cabs, home decor, pet store & supplies, pharmacy, entertainment)
Capped at 1500/cycle.

- 1% cashback on all other spends.
Excluding wallet, fuel, rent, emi, jewelry, govt. payments.
Capped at 500/cycle.

- Cashback will be credited as Swiggy Money.
- Minimum spend of 100 to avail cashback.

Joining Fee: INR 500 + gst.

Renewal Fee: INR 500 + gst.

Waiver Criteria: Spend 2 lakhs in a year

Lounge Access:
Based on the information shared by HDFC employee and in internal document, there is NO lounge benefit on this card.

Update:
The card details are live on Swiggy App and HDFC Bank website.

Last edited:
So ! The rival zomato come with ICICI or The Great Devaluation King AXIS bank
I guess Swiggy was already with icici as Swiggy wallet but they stopped after this collab with hdfc. Hence it makes sense for Icici to go with Zomato for revenge. but zomato wallet is already with RBL bank and they also had a co-branded card which stopped.

I guess Swiggy was already with icici as Swiggy wallet but they stopped after this collab with hdfc. Hence it makes sense for Icici to go with Zomato for revenge. but zomato wallet is already with RBL bank and they also had a co-branded card which stopped.
They informed RBL wallet is valid only 31st august so it’s clear Zomato and RBL are no relationship after August , I want Zomato go with ICICI Instead of Axis

Confirmed!
View attachment 23914

1690370324465.png

It is actually better card than anticipated...

Good things:
It give 10% back on Swiggy spends and 5% on about 1000+ ecommerce sites including Amazon ,FK etc.. Here this is a kind of SBI CB card offering..

Bad Thing:
CB in the form of Swiggy Money only , which to be spent on Swiggy products, not in the form of Statement Credit.. Here it differs with SBI CB card..
Hence SBI CB still rules this segment currently..

Intersting to see the CB limits on each type...
Overall not a bad option with the info available, still need more info to get a better understanding..

Last edited:
View attachment 23923

It is actually better card than anticipated...

Good things:
It give 10% back on Swiggy spends and 5% on about 1000+ ecommerce sites including Amazon ,FK etc.. Here this is a kind of SBI CB card offering..

Bad Thing:
CB in the form of Swiggy Money only , which to be spent on Swiggy products, not in the form of Statement Credit.. Here it differs with SBI CB card..
Hence SBI CB still rules this segment currently..

Intersting to see the CB limits on each type...
Overall not a bad option with the info available, still need more info to get a better understanding..
Poor capping 🥲

Screenshot_20230726-172819_Swiggy.jpg

My Guess! Axis Swiggy offer may end or devaluation may happen on Airtel, Myzone , rewards and select anytime , Hdfc may object this ongoing offers with SWIGGY , so we can expect SMS or Email anytime from Axis bank
A good guess indeed...
However, there is no hard and fast rule that other banking partners should not participate in the swiggy offers.

Example: In Amazon, even though ICICI is the main banking parner thru their APAY card, SBI cards participate in a big way during their main sales period..

There is a difference between continuing banking relationship and offer based banking relationship...

A good guess indeed...
However, there is no hard and fast rule that other banking partners should not participate in the swiggy offers.

Example: In Amazon, even though ICICI is the main banking parner thru their APAY card, SBI cards participate in a big way during their main sales period..

There is a difference between continuing banking relationship and offer based banking relationship...
We saw leaked devaluation for axis my zone where they changed the minimum bill value from 200 to 500 for 40% upto 120 discount.
there might be a similar devaluation.

We saw leaked devaluation for axis my zone where they changed the minimum bill value from 200 to 500 for 40% upto 120 discount.
there might be a similar devaluation.
Devaluations tend to happen eventually on almost all the cards.. There is nothing permanent here.. The point here is HDFC can not enforce sole banking relationship with Swiggy by asking other partners not to be allowed some sort of lucrative offers.. As I said there is a difference between continuing and offers based relationship..

A good guess indeed...

You are correct HDFC cannot insist Swiggy to end their strategic partnership with any banks but at the same time they want to increase their card sales , they may ask to reconsider their partnership with other banks,
And your example with Amazon is different with Swiggy axis relationship , How ? Axis and Swiggy offers are every month but Amazon offers with sbi and other banking partners are not reliable on every month. Just imagine one of our member having this all four cards with axis ( Airtel,myzone,rewards,select) what is the use of getting this HDFC card ? At least I expect devaluation may happen two cards out of four cards

You are correct HDFC cannot insist Swiggy to end their strategic partnership with any banks but at the same time they want to increase their card sales , they may ask to reconsider their partnership with other banks,
And your example with Amazon is different with Swiggy axis relationship , How ? Axis and Swiggy offers are every month but Amazon offers with sbi and other banking partners are not reliable on every month. Just imagine one of our member having this all four cards with axis ( Airtel,myzone,rewards,select) what is the use of getting this HDFC card ? At least I expect devaluation may happen two cards out of four cards
Understood.. Devaluation happens for sure eventually, when and how much , time will tell.. but it is not beacuse of realationship with HDFC is my point..
About regular offerings by other banks other than ICICI on Amazon, please check every month in the first week for the super value days offers...

Back