• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Mile Transfer Partners added to Axis!!

Is there a way to see the price in Points for Accor? Like we do in ITC and Marriot? I am not able to find a way even after creating an account.

In Accor, the max discount we get is 40 euros per booking right? Or am I missing something?

Is there a way to see the price in Points for Accor? Like we do in ITC and Marriot? I am not able to find a way even after creating an account.

In Accor, the max discount we get is 40 euros per booking right? Or am I missing something?
No i think that u can use points to pay multiple of 40 euro which is 2000 points

Normally there should not be taxes if paid by points.
It sometime depends on the program. When you are redeeming Vistara beneficial coupons for milestone tickets, taxes has to be paid. Whereas when you transfer points to Marriott Bonvoy for example taxes are not extra for points. Might be same for other transfer partners also. Others needed to be discussed.

okay, just to re-confirm. if I am seeing an availability in some accor hotel, I can just transfer the points and book without hassle, right? unlike MB where sometimes we can't book a room with points or some rooms are only booked via paying money not points
Marriott Bonvoy if u have sufficient points then full booking can be done by points so far no hassle faced
Accor you’re just booking by app and need to pay at property by point
Trust it’s clear now

okay, just to re-confirm. if I am seeing an availability in some accor hotel, I can just transfer the points and book without hassle, right? unlike MB where sometimes we can't book a room with points or some rooms are only booked via paying money not points
The accor points are kind of Cash equivalent at the time of bill settlement.

MB points can only be used for redemption rooms and need to be booked before check in. MB can't be used to settle bills.

The accor points are kind of Cash equivalent at the time of bill settlement.

MB points can only be used for redemption rooms and need to be booked before check in. MB can't be used to settle bills.
Interesting concept. The room has to be booked directly from Accor or its official hotel chain sites to avail the points offer right?
Or booking from 3rd party sites like booking.com would also work since the bill is settled after the stay?

Interesting concept. The room has to be booked directly from Accor or its official hotel chain sites to avail the points offer right?
Or booking from 3rd party sites like booking.com would also work since the bill is settled after the stay?
Points can be adjusted while booking online.

I am not sure but I think pay with points should not work on bookings done by OTAs. Atleast in IHG, they refused to even enter my membership number for the stay, since booking was done through third party.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230413_025831.jpg
    Screenshot_20230413_025831.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 36
Points can be adjusted while booking online.

I am not sure but I think pay with points should not work on bookings done by OTAs. Atleast in IHG, they refused to even enter my membership number for the stay, since booking was done through third party.
OTA definitely is not accepted in most if not all hotel chains.
Just book it through the official channel (online or the hotel directly) to get the benefit of using of loyalty points.

When tried to book Hotel on Marriott Bonvoy the room rent compared to Points with INR it's thrice the worth of INR, which in realty translates to waste of money and points earned by spending. Did anyone face the same issue with Marriott Bonvoy.
MB points are generally bad value. Practical redemption in best case can be 50p.

Back