• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Mile Transfer Partners added to Axis!!

Interesting concept. The room has to be booked directly from Accor or its official hotel chain sites to avail the points offer right?
Or booking from 3rd party sites like booking.com would also work since the bill is settled after the stay?
not sure on 3rd party but its better to book by own app so we can get member rates.

MB points are generally bad value. Practical redemption in best case can be 50p.
True. Very odd cases, with a combination of exotic locations, exotic hotels, high end rooms etc you may get better than that.

For regular hotels, for regularly visited cities across the globe, the best value ranges between 30-50ps (60ps max but rare). Rooms are also few plus has dynamic pricing.

True. Very odd cases, with a combination of exotic locations, exotic hotels, high end rooms etc you may get better than that.

For regular hotels, for regularly visited cities across the globe, the best value ranges between 30-50ps (60ps max but rare). Rooms are also few plus has dynamic pricing.
I see better value for ITC Hotels and Vistara Airlines. Need some feedback on Singapore Airlines transfer.

I see better value for ITC Hotels and Vistara Airlines. Need some feedback on Singapore Airlines transfer.
International best cases it is 50ps to 100ps for economy. India to Singapore will cost you around 20k Krisflyer minimum (hard to get) or 37K Krisflyer for a one way economy ticket for SIA.

Domestic CV gives a good value of 80-100ps.

ITC also is a good option. But as of now Accor gives the best value.

Reactions: BVC
International best cases it is 50ps to 100ps for economy. India to Singapore will cost you around 20k Krisflyer minimum (hard to get) or 37K Krisflyer for a one way economy ticket for SIA.

Domestic CV gives a good value of 80-100ps.

ITC also is a good option. But as of now Accor gives the best value.
You missed the best part. India-SIN is 20k miles, to Indonesia/Vietnam or even Phillipines is also 20k.

On a revenue ticket, there will be significant difference.

When tried to book Hotel on Marriott Bonvoy the room rent compared to Points with INR it's thrice the worth of INR, which in realty translates to waste of money and points earned by spending. Did anyone face the same issue with Marriott Bonvoy.
It depends on season and location as well
But max in Marriott Bonvoy I got 80p only so far

Buy Samsung S22 Ultra with Axis EDGE Reward Points

- You need to have 162k EDGE Reward Points
- Now, Transfer your EDGE Reward points to All Accor account. By this you will get around 126k Accor Points in exchange of 162k EDGE Reward Points (Credited within 48 hours)
- Now you can purchase Samsung S22 Ultra for 1,26,050 All Accor points here : limitlessexperiences.accor.com/samsunggalaxys…

have you ordered anything from https://limitlessexperiences.accor.com/. If yes please share your experience.
How much will be the import fee, plus how we can pay that.

It sometime depends on the program. When you are redeeming Vistara beneficial coupons for milestone tickets, taxes has to be paid. Whereas when you transfer points to Marriott Bonvoy for example taxes are not extra for points. Might be same for other transfer partners also. Others needed to be discussed.

Normally there should not be taxes if paid by points.

I just checked in Accor site after transferring points.
Taxes are separate and cannot be paid from Points.
Here is a screenshot below
The total cost was 43.56 + 49.64 EUR + 27.49 Tax
Even though including tax it is 120 EUR, It doesn't let me use 6000 points here.

I can only use 4000 points. I still have to pay 40 EUR in cash. (Part of the hotel cost + all of the tax)

1682530464236.png

Even though including tax it is 120 EUR, It doesn't let me use 6000 points here.

I can only use 4000 points. I still have to pay 40 EUR in cash. (Part of the hotel cost + all of the tax)

View attachment 15293
Yes this limitation there with Accor whereas Marriott Bonvoy allows full amount booking via points and good part tax not collected if we r booking full by points (no cash should be used)
ITC gets taxed but they accept the green points for all spends incl f&b

View attachment 15293
Not completely true.

1. If you pay by point during reservation on Accor, then this limitation is there.
2. If you make reservation by calling theirs reservation number,then this limitation is not there.
3. I also tried third way just 4 days back. Made reservation without point using CC guarantee but during checkout paid entire bill including tax , using points only ,in one of the property in India.

When do accor points expire once we transfer? And do activity like redeeming points or transfering more points increase the validity (like marriott bonvoy)?

Back