• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Swiggy HDFC Credit Card

Rishi Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Has anyone else recieved an invite for Swiggy HDFC Credit Card?
I have got the invite via swiggy app and also in my email but I think it is not allowing me to apply as I already have 2 HDFC credit cards.
The 10 Percent dineout discount makes this card worth it if the card has no or low annual fees.

------ Edit By @TechnoFino ------

HDFC Bank is set to launch a co-branded credit card in collaboration with Swiggy. Currently, the card is not available on the HDFC Bank website.

Expected features of the card include:
  • 10% cashback on Swiggy orders, including Instantmart and dineout, in addition to other ongoing discount offers.
  • 5% cashback on selected online merchants.
  • 1% cashback on all other transactions.

Please note that there may be a capping limit, but the full terms and conditions are yet to be disclosed.
The anticipated range for card fees is between Rs. 500 and Rs. 1,000.
Swiggy has already started sending invitations and informational emails to customers who are pre-eligible for the card.
Apply for this credit card: https://bit.ly/TFHDFCSW

Screenshot_20230703_092846_Gmail.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Flipkart and BB rules
They were losing big money as they were very aggressive in the initial days to capture the market. By the time the competition has matured, they run out of the gas.. They couldn't understand the Indian market properly. Indian are too price sensitive z they shift loyalties very quickly. By the time they understood this, all over . They had to take a step back. Indian market is too fierce.
Very difficult to play the long game..they deployed western strategies..

They were losing big money as they were very aggressive in the initial days to capture the market. By the time the competition has matured, they run out of the gas.. They couldn't understand the Indian market properly. Indian are too price sensitive z they shift loyalties very quickly. By the time they understood this, all over . They had to take a step back. Indian market is too fierce.
Very difficult to play the long game..they deployed western strategies..
Well recently I read somewhere that they investing more in India...let's see

One thing had to accept that, they brought professionalism, trustworthiness and excellent customer support to the Indian e-commerce industry. I clearly observed the difference in the quality of FK CS when one of the Bansal guys stood down as CEO , I think about 4 to5 years ago. They overhauled the entire CS system.. until then FK used to extremely poor with regard to CS...
After Wal-Mart takeover, it has changed the whole dynamics and left Amazon way behind in the market.

Items itna costly h Fresh me...Hisab baithna padta h kabhi kabhi
Location?
If in delhi try Instamart.

Swiggy GV available at minimum 10% off easily.
Plus 10-20 minutes delivery.

And swiggy also refunds, if items goes missing or nrearbuy expiry.
But use refund feature onnly in genuine case.

Swiggy Nearbuy Expiry Date ka Aashirvad atta @10kg 314 m de raha thha

Mne 3 Qty two times order ki via Swiggy GV purchaed @15% off.

M toh 3 rd time bhi karne waala thha but due to my order they went out of stock.

Jab atta deliver hua ek packet next 5 days m expire ho raha thha.
Mne photo upload ki aur refund bhi le liya.

Well recently I read somewhere that they investing more in India...let's see
Surely, they are not going to leave the market but had to re stratezise the Long game, hence cutting down all the crap and focus on the core game. They have spent huge on the infrastructure side, they are going to run the show for the whole Asian market from India They got one of the biggest facilities here in India.

Surely, they are not going to leave the market but had to re stratezise the Long game, hence cutting down all the crap and focus on the core game. They have spent huge on the infrastructure side, they are going to run the show for the whole Asian market from India They got one of the biggest facilities here in India
Watchout Amazon vs reliance

Location?
If in delhi try Instamart.

Swiggy GV available at minimum 10% off easily.
Plus 10-20 minutes delivery.

And swiggy also refunds, if items goes missing or nrearbuy expiry.
But use refund feature onnly in genuine case.

Swiggy Nearbuy Expiry Date ka Aashirvad atta @10kg 314 m de raha thha

Mne 3 Qty two times order ki via Swiggy GV purchaed @15% off.

M toh 3 rd time bhi karne waala thha but due to my order they went out of stock.

Jab atta deliver hua ek packet next 5 days m expire ho raha thha.
Mne photo upload ki aur refund bhi le liya.
Delhi se ni h bhai wo. Usne bola tha ICICI ka card unserviceable btata uski location pe

Back