• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Swiggy HDFC Credit Card

Rishi Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Has anyone else recieved an invite for Swiggy HDFC Credit Card?
I have got the invite via swiggy app and also in my email but I think it is not allowing me to apply as I already have 2 HDFC credit cards.
The 10 Percent dineout discount makes this card worth it if the card has no or low annual fees.

------ Edit By @TechnoFino ------

HDFC Bank is set to launch a co-branded credit card in collaboration with Swiggy. Currently, the card is not available on the HDFC Bank website.

Expected features of the card include:
  • 10% cashback on Swiggy orders, including Instantmart and dineout, in addition to other ongoing discount offers.
  • 5% cashback on selected online merchants.
  • 1% cashback on all other transactions.

Please note that there may be a capping limit, but the full terms and conditions are yet to be disclosed.
The anticipated range for card fees is between Rs. 500 and Rs. 1,000.
Swiggy has already started sending invitations and informational emails to customers who are pre-eligible for the card.
Apply for this credit card: https://bit.ly/TFHDFCSW

Screenshot_20230703_092846_Gmail.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Location?
If in delhi try Instamart.

Swiggy GV available at minimum 10% off easily.
Plus 10-20 minutes delivery.

And swiggy also refunds, if items goes missing or nrearbuy expiry.
But use refund feature onnly in genuine case.

Swiggy Nearbuy Expiry Date ka Aashirvad atta @10kg 314 m de raha thha

Mne 3 Qty two times order ki via Swiggy GV purchaed @15% off.

M toh 3 rd time bhi karne waala thha but due to my order they went out of stock.

Jab atta deliver hua ek packet next 5 days m expire ho raha thha.
Mne photo upload ki aur refund bhi le liya.
No blinkit instamart etc

Don't get me wrong ..they are just down a little but certainly not out..
They will rise like a phoenix in my view.
They are still unbeatable in their selective core areas.. Because of global slowdown, they had to re allocate their resources. I don't think Reliance have a chance in the near future. Reliance were beaten to dust by Amazon by spoiling Future group deal. It was a big setback for Reliance. It will surely take time for Reliance to be back in the race

They are still unbeatable in their selective core areas.. Because of global slowdown, they had to re allocate their resources. I don't think Reliance have a chance in the near future. Reliance were beaten to dust by Amazon by spoiling Future group deal. It was a big setback for Reliance. It will surely take time for Reliance to be back in the race
Also most if the reliance products are of low quality.

They are still unbeatable in their selective core areas.. Because of global slowdown, they had to re allocate their resources. I don't think Reliance have a chance in the near future. Reliance were beaten to dust by Amazon by spoiling Future group deal. It was a big setback for Reliance. It will surely takes time for Reliance.
Who said reliance lost...the moment Amazon started a lawsuit...Ppl in reliance just kept playing the waiting game.... meanwhile Big Bazaar which was being sold due to lack of funds gave mad discounts of 15 - 20% back in Aug to Nov 2021...I was big beneficiary of it....and then they shut shop by Feb...Reliance handpicked all the prime locations of Big Bazaar and started its own Smart Bazaar within a Month in the same space with the same staff

13 pages and topics derailed. koi aur community hoti left right left lol
Topic pe bhi jada khuch nhi hoga.

Kisi Kisi ko 3rd HDFC card milega.

Phir jisko nhi milega woh kundali ki demand karga unnse jinko 3 rd card mil gaya.
Cards ki age kya thhi. Existing cards core thhe ya Co Branded, last card kab apply kiya etc.....

Phir kundali milne ke baad sab apni apni theorems nikalege HDFC 3rd Card Approval ki

Who said reliance lost...the moment Amazon started a lawsuit...Ppl in reliance just kept playing the waiting game.... meanwhile Big Bazaar which was being sold due to lack of funds gave mad discounts of 15 - 20% back in Aug to Nov 2021...I was big beneficiary of it....and then they shut shop by Feb...Reliance handpicked all the prime locations of Big Bazaar and started its own Smart Bazaar within a Month in the same space with the same staff
To add further...it is now selling all non perishable Big Bazaar Stock via Trends, Ajio, Jiomart, Smart Bazaar

That was not the original game plan for Reliance. This was their contingent plan. Things have pear shaped..Amazon spoilt their plans big time, that is for sure.
I said clearly said it was a set backand it takes sometime to regroup for Reliance

Topic pe bhi jada khuch nhi hoga.

Kisi Kisi ko 3rd HDFC card milega.

Phir jisko nhi milega woh kundali ki demand karga unnse jinko 3 rd card mil gaya.
Cards ki age kya thhi. Existing cards core thhe ya Co Branded, last card kab apply kiya etc.....

Phir kundali milne ke baad sab apni apni theorems nikalege HDFC 3rd Card Approval ki
about that i only need 25k more limit on millennia for applying infinty. lol already have rupay upi virtual card.

That was not the original game plan for Reliance. This was their contingent plan. Things have pear shaped..Amazon spoilt their plans big time, that is for sure.
I said clearly said it was a set backand it takes sometime to regroup for Reliance
Naah...this turned out to be a better deal for them...got all the prime locations.... customer is aware of these locations....they expanded there retail footprint within 3 months effortlessly.....tell me what Amazon gained out of it

Woh 2020 ke lockdown ke time ka hai. 2 weeks ka requirement tha. Delivery lene ke liye bhi society se bahar jana padta tha :D
Lock down me sabse jada maggi order ki thhi mne.

Apne liye bhi aur neighbors ke liye bhi.

Maggi ka stock khai nhi thha sirf Amazon pe thha.

First Delivery pe Delivery guy literally asked me maggi khaane ke liye jinda ho ya jinda rhne ke liye maggi order kar rahe ho

Naah...this turned out to be a better deal for them...got all the prime locations.... customer is aware of these locations....they expanded there retail footprint within 3 months effortlessly.....tell me what Amazon gained out of it
Amazon didn't lose anything, didn't gain anything directly. It had put speed breakers on reliance's could be onslaught had this deal was not peearshaped . Amazon has gained by restrcting the competition to grow exponentially..
All these companies are way too big to fail.
It is just a game they play. Sometimes some lose and sometimes other gain. They have too many other core dependable businesses. It was all part of their expansion plans..
Okay good night guys, had to go to bed , we shall continue this banter some other time. Thanks all for your views and appreciation.. have a nice tomorrow..

Back