• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Swiggy HDFC Credit Card

Rishi Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Has anyone else recieved an invite for Swiggy HDFC Credit Card?
I have got the invite via swiggy app and also in my email but I think it is not allowing me to apply as I already have 2 HDFC credit cards.
The 10 Percent dineout discount makes this card worth it if the card has no or low annual fees.

------ Edit By @TechnoFino ------

HDFC Bank is set to launch a co-branded credit card in collaboration with Swiggy. Currently, the card is not available on the HDFC Bank website.

Expected features of the card include:
  • 10% cashback on Swiggy orders, including Instantmart and dineout, in addition to other ongoing discount offers.
  • 5% cashback on selected online merchants.
  • 1% cashback on all other transactions.

Please note that there may be a capping limit, but the full terms and conditions are yet to be disclosed.
The anticipated range for card fees is between Rs. 500 and Rs. 1,000.
Swiggy has already started sending invitations and informational emails to customers who are pre-eligible for the card.
Apply for this credit card: https://bit.ly/TFHDFCSW

Screenshot_20230703_092846_Gmail.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wrt LE though, HDFC & ICICI have both been very nice to me
they've given me LE almost every 6-9 months without me asking for it
with HDFC started with 130K in DEC20 , now have 552K limit
with ICICI also started in similar range( exact amount I forgot) in AUG19 but currently at 460K, got LE 8 months back, expecting another very soon by their trend

Again another cashback/discount card :( . Why no bank bring entry level super premium cards with golf,hotel memberships,airport meet and greet,luxury car rentals,unlimited international lounge access for ₹500 annual fee
Are you asking this for real? These are not necessities. The things you mentioned are mostly used by high income ppl. And its unaffordable for banks too😂

Are you asking this for real? These are not necessities. The things you mentioned are mostly used by high income ppl. And its unaffordable for banks too😂
Isn't low income people are the one who actually need free 5 star hotel stays,free luxury car rentals, free lounge access rich people can afford these things and these discount cards only put low income people into cc debt if not used carefully

Last edited:
Again another cashback/discount card :( . Why no bank bring entry level super premium cards with golf,hotel memberships,airport meet and greet,luxury car rentals,unlimited international lounge access for ₹500 annual fee
Karwate hai iskaa bhi intezaam

Kis Bank ke Court m Appeal karni hai, Entry level Super Premium card ke liye ?

Sabka Favourite ICICI ?

Ab entry level card pe sab extra benefit band karne ki planning hai.

Back