• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Swiggy HDFC Credit Card

Rishi Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Has anyone else recieved an invite for Swiggy HDFC Credit Card?
I have got the invite via swiggy app and also in my email but I think it is not allowing me to apply as I already have 2 HDFC credit cards.
The 10 Percent dineout discount makes this card worth it if the card has no or low annual fees.

------ Edit By @TechnoFino ------

HDFC Bank is set to launch a co-branded credit card in collaboration with Swiggy. Currently, the card is not available on the HDFC Bank website.

Expected features of the card include:
  • 10% cashback on Swiggy orders, including Instantmart and dineout, in addition to other ongoing discount offers.
  • 5% cashback on selected online merchants.
  • 1% cashback on all other transactions.

Please note that there may be a capping limit, but the full terms and conditions are yet to be disclosed.
The anticipated range for card fees is between Rs. 500 and Rs. 1,000.
Swiggy has already started sending invitations and informational emails to customers who are pre-eligible for the card.
Apply for this credit card: https://bit.ly/TFHDFCSW

Screenshot_20230703_092846_Gmail.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
By now all your locality restaurants be knowing you taking good care of your joint family 🤣
Bhai notes ka option hota hai likh deta hu agar quantity ,packing, taste m jhol kiya toh Consumer court and swiggy m complaint kar duga.

Ek baar toh restaurant ne notes read karke back to back 3 baar order cancel kar diya🤣

Phit swiggy se call aaya aur phir jaake deliver hua

Bsdk FLAT125 se 200 off kaise hua?
Jis restaurant se order mara thha swiggy ek special coupon de raha thha.

Aaj ke order pe FLAT125 Apply karo toh aaj ke order pe toh 125 off milega hi, next order pe bhi 75 extra off milega.

Toh yeh waal order second order thha.
FLAT125 ka 125 and 75 extra off for applying coupon on previous order.

Last edited:
Bingo! even i was discussing same :D How about 10% instanst discount in reliance smart point, AJIO, Trends,Netmeds,Jio and Milestone voucher of centro for quarter spends :D

Approx 2 years back, Jio and NPCI signed an MoU for Jio RuPay co-branded credit card but there is no further development after that. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Usually if it launched, people use this card more than anything.

They have grocery, electronics, departmental, medicine, telecommunications etc. similar to tatanue they can easily build.

I'm sure soon, we will have entry level cards for single app/website/brand only.

Back