• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(New Trick) Credit card to Bank transfer/CC billpay at 1% charge or Free + Credit Card cashback/rewards

After dispute the bank gives temporary credit till the dispute is resolved. If you get refund from merchant they take back this temporary credit

Can't add money in mayaa money.
Getting error " we are unable to process the transaction"
Anyone else facing the same issue??

@Abhishek012

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230103-093556.png
    Screenshot_20230103-093556.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 12
Friends, i am unable to load money from credit or debit cards in Paul Pay account, it says "we are unable to process" Anyone facing the same issue?

Guys Don't Use Mayaa Money They Are Running Scam. My 6k Stuck With Them and Their Customer Supports Are Chutiya Not Pickup Calls also Switched Off. Anyone Stuck With Them Directly Dispute The Transaction From Card Issuer Bank. Don't Time Pass With Mayaa Customer Support.

Guys Don't Use Mayaa Money They Are Running Scam. My 6k Stuck With Them and Their Customer Supports Are Chutiya Not Pickup Calls also Switched Off. Anyone Stuck With Them Directly Dispute The Transaction From Card Issuer Bank. Don't Time Pass With Mayaa Customer Support.
you should reach out to the ombudsman / nodal officer. they are PPIs and governed under RBI guidelines.

Same with me. But bank is saying check with vendor as the payment is credited per them. Will write to them today asking for formal timelines.

Any suggestions or inputs how to get the money back?

Overall, for me, big lesson learnt not to trust these new apps for more than 1 or 2k transaction amount at one time.

Same with me. But bank is saying check with vendor as the payment is credited per them. Will write to them today asking for formal timelines.

Any suggestions or inputs how to get the money back?

Overall, for me, big lesson learnt not to trust these new apps for more than 1 or 2k transaction amount at one time.
Mail them properly and review your comments on play store, once they see the comments on play store, they will call you.

when they call and say some turn around time to resolve or refund, you should ask the same to your mail for your evidence.

Force them to get it resolve.

Brothers - yeh Mayaa, PaulPay, etc - name se hi scam lagte hai. Please be careful and pick it up with RBI. Hopefully your issue will get resolved.

Yes now people reporting money stuck in goter pay and book my gas apps also. So use cautiously

Back