• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(New Trick) Credit card to Bank transfer/CC billpay at 1% charge or Free + Credit Card cashback/rewards

Did anyone doing a transaction using the PaulPay virtual card? I am not getting the OTP on phone or email. Using today for first time.

Does it mean upi transaction monthly limit also increased? Earlier we have a monthly limitation of 20k to merchant upi and 10k to normal upi
Yes, Amazon removed monthly UPI limit cap. Now you can use full 5 lakhs per month via Amazon wallet UPI (1 lakh per day or at a time).

Last edited:
So, you mean to say I could rotate Rs. 2,00,000 per month by paying 1% charges? Most of the time after doing full KYC they remove adding money from Credit card(happened with me in case of Airtel Wallet).
Did you manage to do full KYC and made transactions of more than 1L?

Did you manage to do full KYC and made transactions of more than 1L?
Paulpay wallet, already few people used full 2 lakhs monthly limit and loaded via credit card.

Important Info -

After full kyc on paulpay wallet...goto
Setting then
Secure Your Transaction then
Transaction Count = Max 30
Transaction Amount = Max 2L
Next then
Transaction Count = Max 100
Submit.

By default limit is set for 10k and 30 transactions, you need to increase the limit.

@kkk

Paulpay wallet, already few people used full 2 lakhs monthly limit and loaded via credit card.

Important Info -

Setting then
Next then
Submit.

By default limit is set for 10k and 30 transactions, you need to increase the limit.

@kkk
I am unable to do full kyc in paulpay. I am not getting OTP while Aadhar verification.

Can we add by credit card in full kyc account? Is it without any charges? How much cashback will sbi cashback card give?
Yes, credit card loading is allowed on paulpay full kyc account. 1% charges for credit card loading.

SBI CB card now - 1% cashback
Axis Flipkart card - 1.5% cashback
Axis ACE card - 2% cashback.

Important Info -

Setting then
Next then
Submit.

By default paulpay wallet limit is set for 10k and 30 transactions, you need to increase the limit.

Note - Amazon removed monthly UPI limit cap. Now you can use full 5 lakhs per month via Amazon wallet UPI (1 lakh per day or at a time).

Am
Yes, credit card loading is allowed on paulpay full kyc account. 1% charges for credit card loading.

Important Info -

Setting then
Next then
Submit.

By default paulpay wallet limit is set for 10k and 30 transactions, you need to increase the limit.

Note - Amazon removed monthly UPI limit cap. Now you can use full 5 lakhs per month via Amazon wallet UPI (1 lakh per day or at a time).
Amex cards supported for this>

Important Info -

Setting then
Next then
Submit.

Which is the best method to transfer maximum with minimum charges
Pencilton, Paulpay, maya, muvin, spark?
@Abhishek012 @Wealth is my birth right!

Last edited:
Back