• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Niyo Equitas Debit Card

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
NiyoX: Just got a SMS that the international withdrawal fee will be hiked from 110 + tax to 499 (all inclusive), starting Nov 5th.

Time to close the account and move on.

Gautam3

TF Buzz
NiyoX: Just got a SMS that the international withdrawal fee will be hiked from 110 + tax to 499 (all inclusive), starting Nov 5th.

Time to close the account and move on.
Ohh so now do we have other option where you use Debit card which provide 0% forex mark up and don't have to make FD or maintain balance?

abhi-t

TF Buzz
I got the same message, any other option with 0% forex and minimal international atm fee? Does IDFC wealth credit card can be a replacement? it charges 199 flat as ATM fee and above 30K in month gives 10x reward points(2.5 % return on 1.18% forex)?

Apparently Idfc doesn’t give rewards on cash withdrawals 😑

Last edited:

skywalker

TF Select
I’m unable to perform any online international transactions using my Niyo Equitas DC since past few weeks. It was working fine before that. My account is only 2 months old. I’ve checked all the transaction limits and all, it’s all good on that front. Anyone else facing this issue?

I’m unable to perform any online international transactions using my Niyo Equitas DC since past few weeks. It was working fine before that. My account is only 2 months old. I’ve checked all the transaction limits and all, it’s all good on that front. Anyone else facing this issue?

Are you still stuck? Thinking of getting Equitas DC but wanted to double check.