• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

No joining fee on axis magnus?

SarPanch

TF Buzz
This seems new and exciting.
If somebody gets it LTF then will it stay LTF for him or Axis may change it to a chargeable card @VIMALRAJ L

It shows to me in my app as eligible to apply but shows fees as well. Will somebody be able to assist and get this for LTF

rayhan12

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I think without joining fees , you wont get the voucher . But that is still good as with voucher , its a loss of 3 to 4k . Getting FYF is great , taking in consideration the madness related to magnus going around currently
Yes, it’s amazing. I had one more question that what is aggregate limit ? I have flipkart axis and magnus and aggregate limit is showing 4.38L and magnus only limit is 4.38L. I didn’t understand.

Yes, it’s amazing. I had one more question that what is aggregate limit ? I have flipkart axis and magnus and aggregate limit is showing 4.38L and magnus only limit is 4.38L. I didn’t understand.
aggregate limit is your total limit for all cards. It means if you use your full aggregate limit then you won't be able to use your cards until you repay.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
This is soo cool guys, who needs voucher when it's FYF, soooooo many other benefits!!

(Excluding that high salary thing)
If u guys know any insider trick to get FYF, please do let me know!
+1 I too want to apply but not sure about FYF trick
Lazy agents 🤣 (But their incentive will be gone on the Card sourcing/acquiring targets)

By default the code is selected as FYF or so, agent need to select regular fee and enter that into the system.

Vimal has explained with screenshot on the same in the earlier page of this thread, here is the same

gurbina

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If executive mistakely put wrong promo code, Then after backend verify after some months Customer getting msg like fees (joining fees) & annual fees also sir, if normal cards like 1500rs fees , 3k fees card that executive Pay penalty for his incentive, But magnus no idea, will check backend & confirm to you sometimes...
Thankyou
I think there's a misunderstanding around, but if I understand correctly:

You MIGHT get hit with the joining fees/annual fees later down the road.

Is that statement correct? Because I faced a similar story.

To summarize Customer Service managed somehow to find the mistake from their side regarding my Joining Fee refund on my Vistara Infinite when I was calling them to cancel it. I got charged for it 4 months down the road when I was trying to close it and exactly one year after I opened.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I think there's a misunderstanding around, but if I understand correctly:

You MIGHT get hit with the joining fees/annual fees later down the road.

Is that statement correct? Because I faced a similar story.

To summarize Customer Service managed somehow to find the mistake from their side regarding my Joining Fee refund on my Vistara Infinite when I was calling them to cancel it. I got charged for it 4 months down the road when I was trying to close it and exactly one year after I opened.
Once you get a SMS/letter with 0 Joining Fee/Annual Fee nobody can force you to pay fees at a later stage. If the miss-sell happened for any reason, you are not at all responsible for that. Rather bank has an obligation to give exactly what you were communicated else the case might be escalated to the MD&CEO along with RBI Ombudsman. RBI has very strict policy in such cases which most of us don't know even.

However, the executive who has applied the card may have to bear the consequences but not YOU.

Last edited:

suhailmz

TF Premier
Once you get a SMS/letter with 0 Joining Fee/Annual Fee nobody can force you to pay fees at a later stage. If the miss-sell happened for any reason, you are not at all responsible for that. Rather bank has an obligation to give exactly what you were communicated else the case might be escalated to the MD&CEO along with RBI Ombudsman. RBI has very strict policy in such cases which most of us don't know even.

However, the executive who has applied the card may have to bear the consequences but not YOU.
That’s correct. Hope this reaches maximum people