• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

No joining fee on axis magnus?

rayhan12

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Once you get a SMS/letter with 0 Joining Fee/Annual Fee nobody can force you to pay fees at a later stage. If the miss-sell happened for any reason, you are not at all responsible for that. Rather bank has an obligation to give exactly what you were communicated else the case might be escalated to the MD&CEO along with RBI Ombudsman. RBI has very strict policy in such cases which most of us don't know even.

However, the executive who has applied the card may have to bear the consequences but not YOU.
Yes, that's what I thought. If they have provided the letter saying 0 joining fees that's it.

gurbina

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Once you get a SMS/letter with 0 Joining Fee/Annual Fee nobody can force you to pay fees at a later stage. If the miss-sell happened for any reason, you are not at all responsible for that. Rather bank has an obligation to give exactly what you were communicated else the case might be escalated to the MD&CEO along with RBI Ombudsman. RBI has very strict policy in such cases which most of us don't know even.

However, the executive who has applied the card may have to bear the consequences but not YOU.
Well for my the case is that they refunded me TWICE the joining fee. I thought it was a glitch or some issue, since it was a credit I dismissed it.
Once the Axis CS opened that can of worms I checked and they did refund me twice. Once in May-June if I recall correctly and later on again in Sept-Oct. Card was canceled this month.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Magnus approved today. Can see the card in mobile app. Not received approval sms yet.

Will have to wait for card to see credit limit and first year fee though 🤔
Congrats to the Magnus club 👏

You will get the approved SMS shortly, don't worry.

If not you will get the Bluedart SMS in a day or two.(with card also reaching hand within that time)

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@VIMALRAJ L My application shows on hold in application tracker. But the agent who collected my documents said it's in process. Could you please help with this? See below message in cc tracker.

"Credit card application processing on hold

Our representative will contact you for additional information/documents."

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Sir, My understanding Cc tracking Not showing proper status Update sir,
So ignore, Agent said Processing may be Stuck in technical problem so you ask to him send mail to Underwriter team(Executive SM know all thing's) ,then immediately you will get card approved message sir..

Thankyou sir 🙏
@VIMALRAJ L I asked the agent to email underwriter team but got no response from him. Is there any way to check from your side if possible? Thanks.

rj_arora

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys, I want to upgrade my Axis privilege card to Axis Magnus. I've two other cards- FK and Vistara Signature. I've three queries -
1. I asked the bank today to upgrade, and they told me there is no current offer to upgrade. So, should I wait for the pre-approved offer? Or should I cancel the privilege card and apply for Magnus?
2. What's the process to apply? C2C or salary slip? My Privilege CC limit is 1.38L currently, but my Axis Vistara Signature has a limit of 10L
3. I've 5800 Edge points currently, and I want to get to 6250 points to redeem against a multi-brand voucher. What's the fastest way to do that?

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys, I want to upgrade my Axis privilege card to Axis Magnus. I've two other cards- FK and Vistara Signature. I've three queries -
1. I asked the bank today to upgrade, and they told me there is no current offer to upgrade. So, should I wait for the pre-approved offer? Or should I cancel the privilege card and apply for Magnus?
2. What's the process to apply? C2C or salary slip? My Privilege CC limit is 1.38L currently, but my Axis Vistara Signature has a limit of 10L
3. I've 5800 Edge points currently, and I want to get to 6250 points to redeem against a multi-brand voucher. What's the fastest way to do that?
  1. To upgrade to Magnus, you must have a credit limit of at least 3L on privilege.
  2. Since you have a credit limit of 10L for the Vistara credit card, you can apply for the Magnus either online or offline.
  3. Why?

rj_arora

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
  1. To upgrade to Magnus, you must have a credit limit of at least 3L on privilege.
  2. Since you have a credit limit of 10L for the Vistara credit card, you can apply for the Magnus either online or offline.
  3. Why?
3. Because I already have FK axis and vistara. And if I close privilege without redemption, my points will expire acc. to Axis customer care guy

Last edited: