• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

No Neu Coins for UPI payments on Tata Neu HDFC card?

BRB

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I was going through my previous 2 month statements for my Tata Neu HDFC card and to my surprise, NEU coins were not credited for any UPI payments made during the period. I had payments of 12500 through Razor Pay and 500 on Phonepe the last month. And in the statement, next to the neu coins its blank for both the payments.

HDFC stopped giving Neu coins for UPI payments? Cause if I'm not wrong, I remember getting them 3,4 months back.

When I check a May UPI transaction using latest rewards statemwnt from customer care, they are showing it as zero for RP (last column)

0001 9,047.37 UPI-PAYZAPP BILLDESK NON BBPSD 40 NA 21:22 26/05/2023 27/05/2023 OFF-US RETAIL PLAN 0 INR 0.00

Yes, please ask for a reward points statement for august and see if there is any negative points deducted. I am not sure if it is just for me or others are seeing recovery.
Omg
So to get new rewards from upi you have to make negative to zero rite
Even for you reward points shows zero ?
Yes I had spends but post 2 days also no reward coin’s showing

View attachment 25833
Basically what I suspect they are saying is, UPI gets zero or they gave some points which they should not. Now they want to take it back as I earn. I will now stop using this card if they want to take back rewards. At least I want to know how much negative points are there.
This happend with me as well .. It's due to wrong account in DB..Please speak to CC and get it rectified

Back