• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

NO REWARD POINTS ON HDFC BILLPAY DIRECTLY- RENTALBBPSNO

Update from my end, got points for:

1. SBI Unipay with HDFC ESP
2. HDFC BBPSBILLPAY with ESP

These transactions were done on 27th late night.

So I'm updating here that merchant names BBPSBILLPAY & HDFCBILLPAY are fetching 1% CB on ESP: https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/hdfc-billpay-mcc-change.29472/post-725956
So, as long as we are getting merchant name 'SBIUNIPAYDB' in the transaction OTP SMS, we will get points on ESP DC, right ? Asking cause I have to pay bills of 3L so asking

Last edited:
Btw, I kinda have a

So, as long as we are getting merchant name 'SBIUNIPAYDB' in the transaction OTP SMS, we will get points on ESP DC, right ? Asking cause I have to pay bills of 3L so asking
Yes. I received points today even for yesterday's transaction as well.

According to few people, they confirmed that they received RPs for SBI & SC Bills with Merchant Name RENTALBBPSNO. Only Axis CC Bill Payments did not fetch points.

Those of you who got Rental MCC and paid SBI & SC Bills, please check if you got your points or not.

According to few people, they confirmed that they received RPs for SBI & SC Bills with Merchant Name RENTALBBPSNO. Only Axis CC Bill Payments did not fetch points.

Those of you who got Rental MCC and paid SBI & SC Bills, please check if you got your points or not.
No points for SBI with RentalBBPS

actually did 3 transaction all sbi got rental 2 times and bbps once, rental fetched 0 points

I think nobody received points for RENTALBBPSNO merchant
nice Name sir !!

India Indian Flag GIF

better pay via jio or unipay for sbi cc..u will get cb

I really want to see the proof. HDFC has denied it, I don't know from where "those people" got reward points where it wasn't supposed to deliver.

Yes i made ₹100 on sbi unipay with merchant name aa : SBIUNIPAYDB, i got the 1 reward point

Back