• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

NO REWARD POINTS ON HDFC BILLPAY DIRECTLY- RENTALBBPSNO

Nobody can answer that question with 100% surety. We need minimum 3 months to verify the millennia DC points. This RENTALBBPS came into the discussion from 24th of July.

If you are getting RENTALBBPS with millennia DC as well, then why are you even risking it?

Move to SBI Unipay/JioFinance and pay your bill.
His question is regarding unipay only

Adding what I am seeing -

2 transactions on July 27th

SBI card via SBI Unipay -> POS ----21XXXXXX--15 SBIUNIPAYDBCard - Got 1% cash back promptly

Axis ace payment via HDFC Bill Desk portal -> POS ----21XXXXXX--15 RENTALBBPSNO - No cash back
--- Was tagged correctly last month, received cash back. This month, as expected, no cash back

A few Bank BBPS is down for me Axis is not working !!

startup GIF

A few Bank BBPS is down for me Axis is not working !!

startup GIF
I don't know what half-baked thing Axis has implemented in the name of BBPS. I couldn't pay it's bills using paytm even after it declared bbps integration complete. I was able to pay it's bill from HDFC billpay without even removing it once after the BBPS integration. And then the bill was settled almost instantly.

I don't know what half-baked thing Axis has implemented in the name of BBPS. I couldn't pay it's bills using paytm even after it declared bbps integration complete. I was able to pay it's bill from HDFC billpay without even removing it once after the BBPS integration. And then the bill was settled almost instantly.
I need to know what stuff they are smoking !!

Smoke What GIF by Black Box

Does hdfc bill pay is giving cashback via platinum dc on cc bill payment
If not please share alternative that are working well

I try to pay my axis cc payment through hdfc bill pay...i got OTP sms like hdfc bill payment txn Rs...my doubt is it's comes under hdfc billpay or rentalbbps ?

Just paid a few Credit Card bills to max out the 1% upto 750 on my DCs. Soon after I realized the merchant name popping up for these transactions is “RENTALBBPSNO” from the usual HDFCBILLPAY. Has HDFC finally caught up with us? Is this the beginning of the end?😒

BankMerchant NameRP Received (Y/N)
AxisRENTALBBPSNO
SBIRENTALBBPSNO
SCRENTALBBPSNO
ICICIBBPSBILLPAYY
IndusIndBBPSBILLPAYY
FederalBBPSBILLPAYY
BOBBBPSBILLPAYY
AUBBPSBILLPAYY
IDFCBBPSBILLPAYY
AMEXHDFCBILLPAYY
HSBCHDFCBILLPAYY

PS: Kindly keep this table updated as & when you receive RPs

Just paid a few Credit Card bills to max out the 1% upto 750 on my DCs. Soon after I realized the merchant name popping up for these transactions is “RENTALBBPSNO” from the usual HDFCBILLPAY. Has HDFC finally caught up with us? Is this the beginning of the end?😒

BankMerchant NameRP Received (Y/N)
AxisRENTALBBPSNO
SBIRENTALBBPSNO
SCRENTALBBPSNO
ICICIBBPSBILLPAYY
IndusIndBBPSBILLPAYY
FederalBBPSBILLPAYY
BOBBBPSBILLPAYY
AUBBPSBILLPAYY
IDFCBBPSBILLPAYY
AMEXHDFCBILLPAYY
HSBCHDFCBILLPAYY

PS: Kindly keep this table updated as & when you receive RPs.
Asked to wait till 3rd August..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024_0801_181313.webp
    Screenshot_2024_0801_181313.webp
    66.3 KB · Views: 90
Back