• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

NO REWARD POINTS ON HDFC BILLPAY DIRECTLY- RENTALBBPSNO

Axis us now available as BBPS in HDFC bill pay. Not sure if adding there and paying will fetch Reward. I have added axis card as BBPS, bill not generated yet so couldn't test any transaction.

sharing my feedback..

1) Paid YES Bank CC yesterday (30-Jul) and it was "POS xxx HDFCBILLPAY" and got 1% CB today (31-Jul)
2) Paid IDFC Bank CC via JioFinance App on 29-Jul and it was "POS xxx REL*RELIANCE PAY" and got 1% CB today (31-Jul)
3) Paid SC CC on 27-Jul and it was "POS xxx RENTALBBPSNO" and no CB so far
4) Paid Axis CC on 25-Jul and it was "POS xxx RENTALBBPSNO" and no CB so far

@all, please let me know what was the highest amount you have tried via JioFinance app and does paying HDFC CC bill via the JioFinance app fetches CB (as HDFC BillPay was not having HDFC CCs) as I have an upcoming 45k HDFC CC bill, thanks

sharing my feedback..

1) Paid YES Bank CC yesterday (30-Jul) via HDFC Bill pay portal and it was "POS xxx HDFCBILLPAY" and got 1% CB today (31-Jul)
2) Paid IDFC Bank CC via JioFinance App on 29-Jul and it was "POS xxx REL*RELIANCE PAY" and got 1% CB today (31-Jul)
3) Paid SC CC on 27-Jul via HDFC Bill pay portal and it was "POS xxx RENTALBBPSNO" and no CB so far
4) Paid Axis CC on 25-Jul via HDFC Bill pay portal and it was "POS xxx RENTALBBPSNO" and no CB so far

@all, please let me know what was the highest amount you have tried via JioFinance app and does paying HDFC CC bill via the JioFinance app fetches CB (as HDFC BillPay was not having HDFC CCs) as I have an upcoming 45k HDFC CC bill, thanks

@realjayt

can you please update the first post to include YES Bank CC which fetches 1% via HDFC portal and also add another column in the table to include the platform like JioFinance App/HDFC Bill Pay portal etc, thanks for the initiative!!

One of the Main Problems with This BBPS bill system I’m facing is: they’re not allowing to pay more than the Bill Amount even for CC’s, i have a habit of clearing all the outstanding Amount not Just Generated Bill Amount, whenever i decide to pay the bill, otherwise i may spend the money for something else, so in order to keep that in check, i pay all the outstanding Amount(only way is to pay via hdfc app or net banking & they won’t allow DC PAYMENTS FOR HDFC CARDS)

Hello Team,

I have paid BOB CC bill payment from HDFCBILLPAY and in the transaction it is tagged as RENTALBBPSNO for utility bill. Same day I paid Axis bill it went correct but this is tagged wrong. Will I get 1% cashback for this transaction?

Please suggest

Hello Team,

I have paid BOB CC bill payment from HDFCBILLPAY and in the transaction it is tagged as RENTALBBPSNO for utility bill. Same day I paid Axis bill it went correct but this is tagged wrong. Will I get 1% cashback for this transaction?

Please suggest
Short answer No. there is a whole thread on this already please go through it

Would using millennia in unipay give 2.5% or 1% ? I going to pay axis bill and hdfc is giving rental mcc!!
Nobody can answer that question with 100% surety. We need minimum 3 months to verify the millennia DC points. This RENTALBBPS came into the discussion from 24th of July.

If you are getting RENTALBBPS with millennia DC as well, then why are you even risking it?

Move to SBI Unipay/JioFinance and pay your bill.

Hello Team,

Please suggest
I paid Axis, SBI card bills and it is showing as RENTALBBPSNO now.
For AU, the name is still same as the previous one.

Back