• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Not able to pay ICICI bill

You can explain your situation to CC and ask for a new card citing BBPS issues. Your concern is genuine enough, so bank can issue you a new card free of charge.
This is also possible.. but the case dealing depends upon the expertise of the CC executive...

Ok sir, and by what method should I connect with them for instant response?
Call them . .
even thopugh you tell them the whole BBPS story, ultimately they close the existing crd as lost and issue a new replavcement card may be free of cost..

utlimately the process involved may be the same ( with or without replacement fee) ..

Got it.
And if they're charging me, should I just close the card? Only Rubyx.
I am having a pre approved offer of sapphiro as well, but it’s paid, else would've upgraded.
Step 1)
Explain the whole situation of your current problem of cc payment via BBPS because of same last 4 digits for both the cards and ask them for resolution without any charge
Or
If they can’t provide any resolution
Step 2)

Call them again

You just tell them you lost rubyx card and ask them to permanently close the old card and issue the replacement card for the current lost rubyx card..
If they charge for replacement it should not be a couple of hundreds…

I suggest you to replace apay card because after getting a replacement, even if it doesn't fetch the bill, what can you do. Explain your issue and get a replacement for Apay with a different card number

Step 1)
Explain the whole situation of your current problem of cc payment via BBPS because of same last 4 digits for both the cards and ask them for resolution without any charge
Or
If they can’t provide any resolution
Step 2)

Call them again

You just tell them you lost rubyx card and ask them to permanently close the old card and issue the replacement card for the current lost rubyx card..
If they charge for replacement it should not be a couple of hundreds…
Ok, gonna follow this right now

I suggest you to replace apay card because after getting a replacement, even if it doesn't fetch the bill, what can you do. Explain your issue and get a replacement for Apay with a different card number
No, that card is useful and a lot of amount is due on it, don't wanna do any experiment. Gonna follow these steps for Rubyx.

No, that card is useful and a lot of amount is due on it, don't wanna do any experiment. Gonna follow these steps for Rubyx.
That's why I said that. After replacing rubyx, if it does not fetch apay bill, will you gonna replace Apay?

I think better to replace to Apay as you don't care about rubyx bill

That's why I said that. After replacing rubyx, if it does not fetch apay bill, will you gonna replace Apay?

I think better to replace to Apay as you don't care about rubyx bill
But what if I replace apay and end up getting a ending digit of 1007 or 1005, I already hold both of them in rubyx and coral.
If in case my rubyx ends up being 1005 again, I'll just surrender only that one, and keep coral and apay

But what if I replace apay and end up getting a ending digit of 1007 or 1005, I already hold both of them in rubyx and coral.
If in case my rubyx ends up being 1005 again, I'll just surrender only that one, and keep coral and apay
I think you'll not get the same card again but in Mobile app you can see full card details after generation. If its same you can request again

I have the same problem. I have 6 ICICI credit cards and my recent ones are Coral UPI and Apay ICICI. Both have the same last 4 digits. I pinged ICICI on Twitter today and if they don't resolve it. I will close Coral Rupay CC for good. I don't see much benefit of it anyway.

If you're a Wealth Account Holder, getting it done on-call would be the quickest.

Else Twitter & Emails would be next-in line
I am the wealth account holder and called ICICI customer care on the phone just 2 minutes ago. It is directly connected.

While I was first inclined to close my coral card as Apay ICICI card is linked to Amazon as well, I did not want to disturb that integration. This exact thought came to my mind. The whole reason I was doing this was to pay the Apay ICICI bill using a DC to get points. if that does not reflect after changing the Coral card then what's the point?

So asked them to replace the Apay ICIC card. The support person told me the last 4 digits of the new card right away but it's not reflected in the ICICI mobile app yet. I will get a replacement card in the next 4 days.

I have the same problem. I have 6 ICICI credit cards and my recent ones are Coral UPI and Apay ICICI. Both have the same last 4 digits. I pinged ICICI on Twitter today and if they don't resolve it. I will close Coral Rupay CC for good. I don't see much benefit of it anyway.
Exactly, I was provided both coral visa and mc when I opened salary account, after which I applied apay on my own, this yearI was pre approved for rupay coral and I got it and after a month got tata neu instead along with rubyx upgrade.
And they provided rubyx ending digits same as apay, In my opinion anything other than apay is trash from icici.

I am the wealth account holder and called ICICI customer care on the phone just 2 minutes ago. It is directly connected.

While I was first inclined to close my coral card as Apay ICICI card is linked to Amazon as well, I did not want to disturb that integration. This exact thought came to my mind. The whole reason I was doing this was to pay the Apay ICICI bill using a DC to get points. if that does not reflect after changing the Coral card then what's the point?

So asked them to replace the Apay ICIC card. The support person told me the last 4 digits of the new card right away but it's not reflected in the ICICI mobile app yet. I will get a replacement card in the next 4 days.
Can you please tell me how much they charged you for replacement?

Exactly, I was provided both coral visa and mc when I opened salary account, after which I applied apay on my own, this yearI was pre approved for rupay coral and I got it and after a month got tata neu instead along with rubyx upgrade.
And they provided rubyx ending digits same as apay, In my opinion anything other than apay is trash from icici.
I know it's a popular opinion across the CC community. But I never thought ICICI CCs were trash. I have saved a lot during sales, on food orders, and on grocery orders.

Can you please tell me how much they charged you for replacement?
They said they won't charge any money. Since you also have a salary account with them. I don't think they would change any money.

Back