• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

not all credit cards showing up in CIBIL report

Meas

TF Buzz
Today, I downloaded my free (yearly) CIBIL credit report. It only shows two of the four current credit cards I own. Among the cards not featured are SBI's 9-10 month old card and Yes Bank's 7-year old card. I also noticed that one of my Kotak bank cards, which I closed a few months ago, is not shown in the report. Yes bank and Kotak bank cards are displayed on my previous CIBIL report from 2021.

Why it is so?

Today, I downloaded my free (yearly) CIBIL credit report. It only shows two of the four current credit cards I own. Among the cards not featured are SBI's 9-10 month old card and Yes Bank's 7-year old card. I also noticed that one of my Kotak bank cards, which I closed a few months ago, is not shown in the report. Yes bank and Kotak bank cards are displayed on my previous CIBIL report from 2021.

Why it is so?
Get their paid membership 😂 then it will be showing accordingly .

Why it is so?
yes.. my hdfc card has disappeared from cibil.. wonder what happened!!

Strangely my cards are also missing in the report. Not sure why happening. If raised to cibil they will say we cannot delete without banks permission , if approached to bank they will say contact bank.

Spongebob Squarepants Ngapa GIF by The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge On The Run

CIBIL too getting devalued

I started my CC journey in Dec 2022 with my first Apay ICICI which I got without submitting any income docs with a limit of 50k. My CIBIL score was NH then. I work in a PSU with 1L+ salary. After a month I got IndusInd Legend CC with a limit of 65k (with cibil hit and no income docs asked).

However both banks have not been reporting these CCs to CIBIL. I was initially told that it would take time to build up the score and with that premise I continued using both cards. I tried applying for other basic cards such as AU SWIPEUP, SBI Cashback, Axis Ace etc but got only rejections inspite of having decent income. I didn't realize the cibil enquies kept increasing gradually.

Issue is after using these cards regularly for 1.5+ yrs, even today my CIBIL score is NH. I wanted to raise a complaint with RBI ombudsman failure of banks to report my CC info to Cibil. Can anyone suggest the best way forward so that I can atleast update my CIBIL profile with current income and details of existing CCs?

I got the premium subscription of CIBIL recently and saw that all income fields are blank.

I started my CC journey in Dec 2022 with my first Apay ICICI which I got without submitting any income docs with a limit of 50k. My CIBIL score was NH then. I work in a PSU with 1L+ salary. After a month I got IndusInd Legend CC with a limit of 65k (with cibil hit and no income docs asked).

However both banks have not been reporting these CCs to CIBIL. I was initially told that it would take time to build up the score and with that premise I continued using both cards. I tried applying for other basic cards such as AU SWIPEUP, SBI Cashback, Axis Ace etc but got only rejections inspite of having decent income. I didn't realize the cibil enquies kept increasing gradually.

Issue is after using these cards regularly for 1.5+ yrs, even today my CIBIL score is NH. I wanted to raise a complaint with RBI ombudsman failure of banks to report my CC info to Cibil. Can anyone suggest the best way forward so that I can atleast update my CIBIL profile with current income and details of existing CCs?

I got the premium subscription of CIBIL recently and saw that all income fields are blank.
Try report of other credit bureaus like Experian, Crif, Equifax if they all are nill immediately report to bank PNO through mail if they are showing data correctly , wait for 15-20 days and refresh report through any other free mean as currently CIBIL is little messed up maybe its a glitch.

Try report of other credit bureaus like Experian, Crif, Equifax if they all are nill immediately report to bank PNO through mail if they are showing data correctly , wait for 15-20 days and refresh report through any other free mean as currently CIBIL is little messed up maybe its a glitch.
Both cards showing up in experian, experian score also available but all banks are hitting Cibil while applying for new card and I'm unable to get better cards because of that

Both cards showing up in experian, experian score also available but all banks are hitting Cibil while applying for new card and I'm unable to get better cards because of that
Brother there is some temporary technical issue ongoing in CIBIL thats why I suggested you to wait for a week or two, as maybe both of your cards are already reported to CIBIL also but due to glitch you are unable to see your current score. CIBIL is not the only reason for any card rejection, as some Banks pull multiple bureau reports for one application like to name a few HDFC pulls Equifax, and Axis Pulls Experian report along with CIBIL also, there are multiple factors involved, sometimes you get just with good score or sometimes you dont get even after providing proper docs with good score. And for SBI Cashback many are rejected multiple times you just have to keep trying.
All the best.

Go through my below thread in detail. I had a similar issue and rectified it.

Go through my below thread in detail. I had a similar issue and rectified it.

Thanks for the reply. I've gone through your thread. Your score was available already and it vanished due to a technical issue. Obviously CIBIL is responsible for it And they fixed it eventually.

In my case, I believe the banks haven't reported the info to Cibil.
Still I'll raise a service request as mentioned in your thread and see

Thanks for the reply. I've gone through your thread. Your score was available already and it vanished due to a technical issue. Obviously CIBIL is responsible for it And they fixed it eventually.

In my case, I believe the banks haven't reported the info to Cibil.
Still I'll raise a service request as mentioned in your thread and see
Did you check your score earlier since getting credit cards? I suspect you are facing the same issue but just that you did not check your score earlier.

As per CICR Act, credit institutions have to mandatorily report to CIBIL. They face hefty penalties if they don't. Since you have two credit cards, it's very unlikely both are not reporting to CIBIL. It is likely a tech issue at CIBIL's end.

Did you check your score earlier since getting credit cards? I suspect you are facing the same issue but just that you did not check your score earlier.

As per CICR Act, credit institutions have to mandatorily report to CIBIL. They face hefty penalties if they don't. Since you have two credit cards, it's very unlikely both are not reporting to CIBIL. It is likely a tech issue at CIBIL's end.
Yes I religiously keep checking the latest cibil score every month for the last 1.5 yrs and it has always been NH

Back