• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Not received Amazon gift voucher from SBI add on credit card

Just 1 code per account as per some greedy new evil Amazon restriction. It's some sort of a "Cashback" voucher" as per https://www.amazon.in/pay/history?ref_=apay_deskhome_ViewStatement (Description says "Cashback Received"). Dunno if SBI Cards has colluded with Amazon to add this evil restriction so if you applied for 2-3 add-on cards, you also need 2-3 Amazon accounts to use them all. Or it's just Amazon being evil in their own way without additional evil from SBI Cards.

Remember the Visa Tap-to-Pay offer? For that also, the incompetent Amazon team screwed it up so one fine day we couldn't add more than 1 voucher to our Amazon account. Then they fixed it. CLOWNS. 🤡

Anyone got less vouchers? i got only one whereas I applied three add ons only to get three vouchers to break even the joining fee.
Yes I applied for 6 add-ons on 2 primary cards but only got 5 vouchers. They are claiming they will send 6th one in mid-October violating their own T&C, after I sent all screenshots and proofs. But 3 gave issues (invalid initially due to "Anytime gift card not loaded" error and then when they started working, could only add 1 voucher for Amazon account, luckily in my family I've 3 AZ accounts).

Getting any rewards from SBI Cards Frauds Pvt Ltd is a monumental challenge. First they will delay rewards by several months, they will give all possible excuses to not give, they will pretend to not understand our issue, especially level 1 customer care and level 2 (Nodal) who can't even compose proper English sentences but give malformed broken English template replies. Sometimes they will falsely claim they sent voucher over SMS and email but it didn't reach us. Sometimes they will just ask for more time when it's well past T&C period. Anything to cheat the customer unless he/she fights them.

Back