• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Onecard csb approval pending

Yes I am from Mumbai so expecting in 3 to 4 days as well so after they approve the verification no other steps right I should get the virtual card instantly right?
Yes, you will be able to see in the app. Usually printing and dispatch takes 1 working day. Then you will be able to see the tracking details.

@aayusharyan Getting this screen now I don't know what they are doing my kyc was completed what's the issue now 🤦
So, your vkyc Was complted but in verification of that. They found some discrepancy I believe which might have caused this rejection. Stuff like your GPS location not matching PIN code. Or form variation with adhaar details. Something like that.

So, your vkyc Was complted but in verification of that. They found some discrepancy I believe which might have caused this rejection. Stuff like your GPS location not matching PIN code. Or form variation with adhaar details. Something like that.
Oh okay so can I do kyc again through email or something? Is that possible?

Back