• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

online fraud happened

ritwik2000

TF Premier
In case police isn't helpful and political influence isn't working, then approaching the District Magistrate may help. He has powers to instruct the SP.
I dont know if it will work or not if local ps don't raise a fir. download 112 India app and raise a callback. Possibly you will get a callback from the local ps but this time they will hear you with all urgency.
Backstory - I was testing this 112 app and by mistake clicked on the police button. Immediately I got call from local ps and they were saying that a complain has come from sp office and that if I am in any problem. I said I was testing it. Then they said to convey it to sp office.

asm07

TF Buzz
How to blur it I DON'T know
I requested @pothi to blur the number in reply here, not you.

You need to delete the replies where you have shared your number on twitter/x. Search manually with your mobile number on Twitter and delete those tweets. Never ever share your mobile number in public, be it bank or e-commerce platform handles like amazon, flipkart support replies.

techt

TF Legend

You need to delete the replies where you have shared your number on twitter/x. Search manually with your mobile number on Twitter and delete those tweets. Never ever share your mobile number in public, be it bank or e-commerce platform handles like amazon, flipkart support replies.
Also @Odugu Narasimha Rao must use an username that doesn't reveal his full name.

I deleted the post
and Only in clubzillion I posted with mobile number
And scammar got mobile number from club zillion post

karunjay

TF Buzz
I don't think you can recover your money back but you can take precautionary measures like file a complaint with the cybercrime cell in your area and provide them with all the relevant details. It's a better option :)

Last edited:

doraemon

TF Ace
@its_karan Bhai Mera kotak ka 250 rs ka voucher nahi aaya hai
Maine pichle 500+250 Wale voucher ke liye bhi pno ka darbaja khat khataya tha tab jake aaya

Maine yaha padha tha ki @VISHESH_BANSAL Bhai complaint ikkate karke bank logo ko darake hafta vasooli karte hai

To jara Hume bhi batao taki 250rs ke voucher ke saath upar ki kamai bhi ho jaye

On a serious note
Un logo ne majak bana diya hai
Pehle email karke offer Diya
Ab condition Puri karli to 2-3 mahine tak atkaya jab rbi ki dhamki di back to back tab Jake coupon Mila

Abhi 3rd month ke transaction kar chuka hu uska voucher nahi aaya abhi tak
Aane ke chance bhi kam hai kyuki pichle bhi nahi diye the khud se

raghu.rokda

TF Ace
Maine pichle 500+250 Wale voucher ke liye bhi pno ka darbaja khat khataya tha tab jake aaya

Maine yaha padha tha ki @VISHESH_BANSAL Bhai complaint ikkate karke bank logo ko darake hafta vasooli karte hai

On a serious note
Ab condition Puri karli to 2-3 mahine tak atkaya jab rbi ki dhamki di back to back tab Jake coupon Mila

Bamboo prakriya chaalu ki jaaye 😂

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer

On a serious note

Mne 1-1.5 saal ki compalints collect ki thhi Axis ke Against🤣

Baaki tum dekh lo, Regular offer hai toh 1 saal tak jhelo phir Pelo🤣