• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Opened HDFC regular savings account. How can I get Dinersclub privilege card?

raj007

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Few days back I have opened my HDFC regular savings account. My main purpose is to get HDFC Dinersclub privilege card in future. What should I keep in mind to get this card asap ?

Last edited:
Few days back I have opened my HDFC regular savings account. My main purpose is to get HDFC Dinersblack privilege card in future. What should I keep in mind to get this card asap ?
You have 2 options:-

1. If you want to go to DCB without having upgraded from any other lower variant cards then open a High Value Account with them & need to maintain at least 5,00,000+ with them, Even I would recommend 10,00,000.

2. If you want to get the upgradation step by step then you may get Regalia or Regalia First then once your limit reaches to 5,00,000+ then you may be offered DCB. This is the option I opted for.

Actually I want Hdfc diners club privilege card. By mistake I wrote DCB card.
I will receive my salary in my hdfc account from next month. So is there any chances to get this card in regular savings account by maintaining 50k-100k all the time?

Back