• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Park+ app fuel voucher

NTP+. If i purchase a fuel voucher worth 2000, can it be redeemed in two parts. I have bike and can max store 5L of petrol. Please suggest.

No, should be done in few minutes.
In my case,always generated instantly.
Try checking in my orders, it might be generated already
I kept checking my orders and it stated "Your voucher generation is in progress". I got it after 30 mins. Someone, earlier in this post told that he waited for fuel voucher, it took time, by the time he went to home, code got generated. I came to this thread by searching that.

I would say to use your visa CC/DC for tap and pay, as you get a 100-rs amazon voucher for 300-rs tap. This will continue till October end, and you can grab a ₹300 voucher for your ₹900 spend (300x3 taps).

Getting a fuel voucher is becoming harder nowadays, and even if you do, the petrol bunk guy will simply say the voucher not accepted or the bunk is operating in offline mode or has a problem with the POS machine.

It's a headache to pay through these vouchers.

Hi,

Could you please describe the steps to avail this offer on tap and pay that you mentioned?

Should I simply tap and pay using any Visa credit card and I will get the Amazon voucher or would I have to apply for the Amazon voucher somewhere to avail it?
@PKMKB

I would say to use your visa CC/DC for tap and pay, as you get a 100-rs amazon voucher for 300-rs tap. This will continue till October end, and you can grab a ₹300 voucher for your ₹900 spend (300x3 taps).

Getting a fuel voucher is becoming harder nowadays, and even if you do, the petrol bunk guy will simply say the voucher not accepted or the bunk is operating in offline mode or has a problem with the POS machine.

It's a headache to pay through these vouchers.
There is a bunk 200m from my residence,they accept it happily,most of the time just after selecting the pump number they hand over the POS to me 😃

Hi,

Could you please describe the steps to avail this offer on tap and pay that you mentioned?

Should I simply tap and pay using any Visa credit card and I will get the Amazon voucher or would I have to apply for the Amazon voucher somewhere to avail it?
@PKMKB
There is a bunk 200m from my residence,they accept it happily,most of the time just after selecting the pump number they hand over the POS to me 😃
there have been some issues with the vouchers lately. You can only redeem 1 voucher (either ₹100 or ₹200) per card I believe.

There's a thread on this topic. Please search for it and you'll find the exact details.

there have been some issues with the vouchers lately. You can only redeem 1 voucher (either ₹100 or ₹200) per card I believe.

There's a thread on this topic. Please search for it and you'll find the exact details.
I've never faced any issue,I've two accounts,generally buy 1000 from each with 100 discount & 5% via SBI CB. Get refuelled for 2000 weekly. For other times use 2% CB from Park+ app plus 5% from SBI CB. Recently knew from our community that they give 4% CB on Friday so from now onwards will use this in combination with SBI CB.
Don't know about other issues.

I've never faced any issue,I've two accounts,generally buy 1000 from each with 100 discount & 5% via SBI CB. Get refuelled for 2000 weekly. For other times use 2% CB from Park+ app plus 5% from SBI CB. Recently knew from our community that they give 4% CB on Friday so from now onwards will use this in combination with SBI CB.
Don't know about other issues.
Thank you for all the information @deep@vie

Back