• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Park+ app fuel voucher

I am always getting petrol vouchers out of stock. Also no 100rs voucher on winning petrol league for World Cup. Anyone facing same issue?

I am always getting petrol vouchers out of stock. Also no 100rs voucher on winning petrol league for World Cup. Anyone facing same issue?
Got petrol voucher on June 9. Has been a little tougher for last 2 weeks. Requiring more tries.

Haven't received 100rs voucher on winning World Cup petrol league. Maybe many are winning, so they're not providing. Have won 15 matches and got only 200ml park+ petrol everytime

Anyone got 500 off in the last 2-3 days?

I last got on June 9. Been trying for last 3 days. I'm able to see it, click on it, but when i click on confirm, it shows sold out, book another slot. Hopefully they have not made it like Cred's Jackpot

Anyone got 500 off in the last 2-3 days?

I last got on June 9. Been trying for last 3 days. I'm able to see it, click on it, but when i click on confirm, it shows sold out, book another slot. Hopefully they have not made it like Cred's Jackpot
Update. Got it after 4 days and 29 attempts. Used to get it after 2-5 attempts previously. They've definitely made it tougher

If we use Amex MRCC to buy 4*1500 vouchers, will the fuel pump attendant have to scan 4 different vouchers or will Park plus show a single 6000rs QR code from the balance I have?

Why I'm asking is, i generally fill for 6000 always and would prefer to have a single bill copy instead of 4 bills.

There are no 1500 vouchers in park+(Edit - it's available). So won't suit MRCC.

Unless you get 4*2000 in which case, you'll have to fill 2000, pay with a voucher, fill 2000 and pay with a vocher till you're done

Last edited:
There are no 1500 vouchers in park+. So won't suit MRCC.

Unless you get 4*2000 in which case, you'll have to fill 2000, pay with a voucher, fill 2000 and pay with a vocher till you're done
1000141588.jpg

There are vouchers for 1500 for me.

Coming back to the question, so you are saying I'll have 4 bills for 6000 instead of one bill. Got it. Thank you.

I would say to use your visa CC/DC for tap and pay, as you get a 100-rs amazon voucher for 300-rs tap. This will continue till October end, and you can grab a ₹300 voucher for your ₹900 spend (300x3 taps).

Getting a fuel voucher is becoming harder nowadays, and even if you do, the petrol bunk guy will simply say the voucher not accepted or the bunk is operating in offline mode or has a problem with the POS machine.

It's a headache to pay through these vouchers.

Last edited:
If I use Regalia Gold to buy IOCL voucher from Park Plus, will I get reward points? Is there any issue with MCC or anything? Thanks in advance.

Back